ALL >> Others >> View Article
Education Foundations And Their Responsibilities In India
Total Articles: 13
In India, the main concern is literacy. Now, if we compare the literacy rate of last few years, we can see that now India has somewhat managed to achieve the education ratio of more than 75%. Statistically, we came know that there is a huge rise in women education rate over men. This is one of the best news we have ever heard till date. In this huge success, Education Foundation in India has played a very crucial role in raising the literacy level of India. Education Foundations in India are non-profit organizations that are privately owned, controlled and operated differently from the school districts, public institutions or local governments. It is nice to see rising literacy level in India. But in some states of India, people do not send their girl child to schools because of poverty. Or if they send them to school, then they do not allow them to do higher education and get them married at an early age. If we see that on an average, 2 out of 10 girls, do not even see this beautiful world. Because they are killed before they can even see the faces of their parents.
In India, the states such as Haryana, and many more states have low literacy rate because there are few communities of people who are orthodox in nature and they do not understand the importance of girl child education. Even, they do not understand that how the education of girl child will help the girl’s family and in the country’s development. Education Foundation in India observes these situations and tries to interact with these families of such states to make them understand the importance of girl child education that can be utilized as a weapon to contribute in the social and economic growth of the country. As with the rise in girl child education, we can even control the rising population of the country. Therefore, it has now become really very necessary for the states which have communities of orthodox people so that they can understand the importance the women education and also education should not be get dominated by the men’s community. One of the most popular phrases is that, when a boy goes to school, only he is being educated, but, when a girl goes to the school, the whole family is educated. Therefore, women education should be prioritized just as the man's education.
Akshara Foundation is charity organization/ NGO in India. Our aim is to provide quality education for underprivileged children in Bangalore, India. You can help us to help many children’s who are not educated. We help them educate with proper care.
Others Articles1. Best South And North Indian Pandit In Bangalore
2. The Service Of The Call Girls Are Different From The Brothel Prostitutes
Author: Anmalika Roy
3. It Company In Durgapur- A Technological Bliss For Developing India
Author: Mr. Deepanjan Goswami
4. Raksha Bandhan: How Have The Celebrations Evolved Over The Years?
Author: Anand Tiwari
5. Vashikaran Can Help You To Solve Love Problems Visit You ? | +91-9646823014
Author: Shankarlal Acharya
6. How To Remove Jinn Effect Or Get Nijat From Jinn ?
Author: Sufi Sultah
7. Why Should One Enroll To Mr Truck Driving Job?
Author: 1800 Drivers
8. Tips To Save Money Before Hiring A Cheap Interstate Packers And Movers Company Adelaide
Author: Bella Hodges
9. Why Are Shopping At Online Bookstores More Lucrative?
Author: Jules Arkley
10. Comeneat - Solution For Online Food Ordering Script
Author: Mohan Paul
11. How To Save Money With Attic Insulation
Author: Aaron Abrams
12. Use Wedding To Make Someone Fall In Love With You
Author: William is the author of this article
13. Benefits Of Using Warehouse Shelving System In Dubai
Author: abazar shelving
14. An Overview Of Surface Treatments For Pigments And Powders
15. Top 10 Beaches In America
Author: pest control