ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
9 Criteria To Evaluate When Hiring The Right Partner For It Outsourcing
Total Articles: 1
It is worth noting that hiring the IT outsourcing partner is not a trivial process and should have the same attention as a selective process for hiring an internal team, only adjusting the criteria. Given this, here is the list of nine criteria that should be considered when hiring IT:
1. The experience of the supplier in the market
One of the criteria that should be taken into account is the market time that the supplier is established, because most companies closed their activities in the first two years of existence. Thus, the longer the company has the market, the more consolidated and experienced it is.
2. The level of proximity of the owners of the company with the operation
The proximity of the owners of the company with the operation should also be evaluated, as this generates greater agility in decisions, understanding the problems and the solution becomes more diligent and effective, as well as having better strategies understood and executed efficiently aiming always achieve positive results.
3. The certifications that the contractor has
As it is an area that depends on constant updating, the certifications show that the supplier has updated technical knowledge, showing being trained and specialized, which generates greater confidence in its services. Assess, in particular, the level of certification of such partners in the services and technologies being proposed. There are several levels of certification, and the most basic may not guarantee the quality that your company seeks.
4. The terms of the company contract
Evaluating the terms of the company's agreement is of the utmost importance, as this will determine the service that will be provided by the IT company and reduces the chance of some misunderstanding between the parties, besides providing legal certainty and the certainty that everything that was agreed will be fulfilled.
5. If the value practiced is in agreement with the market
An important criterion is the value practiced by the evaluated suppliers. It is necessary to take into consideration the size of the company, specializations and type of services provided, if the proposal much higher or lower than the market, so it is necessary to evaluate the proposal of more than one company, to have a parameter values as well as gain arguments for trading and thus hire the IT company for a fair value. Hiring the most expensive does not mean that you are hiring the best. Look for the needs of your company and perceived quality during the evaluation process.
6. Evaluate the success cases of the company
A company's success stories say a lot about the quality of the work it delivers. Analyzing the cases that have the same profile of your company is essential to evaluate if the IT company is really able to meet the needs, deliver a good quality service and evaluate if the company is able to contribute to achieve organizational goals.
7. Assess technical capacity in terms of number of persons and level of qualification of persons
Analyzing if the IT outsourcing company has a significant number of specialized and qualified professionals is of great importance, as it is essential to always have professionals updated and able to meet in a timely manner a possible emergency or unexpected problem and also in cases of lack of a collaborator, to be able to count on another who can assume the same responsibility. You can easily audit a company's team from LinkedIn assessing quantity of people, seniority etc.
8. Performance statistics
Statistically evaluating the results achieved by the possible IT partner improves the perception of how much it delivers what it sells. The higher your numbers, the greater the likelihood of succeeding in other projects, even if each case is a case, when delivering positive results, higher than expected, the better results you can get when hiring. The fact that the vendor has numbers demonstrates that it is organized and primarily that it cares about the performance indicators of its customers.
9. Complaints about the company
More than knowing if they speak well of the partner company and its positive results, it is also necessary to evaluate if it has complaints about its services and if so, to verify if there were solved problems or what happened so that the IT company received these claims.
With these evaluations you can better qualify your IT outsourcing partner for IT Solutions Dubai. Choose the one with the highest potential to serve your company with the best quality and bring positive results, and enjoy the best solutions that technology can offer.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Sage 50 Cannot Communicate With Your Email Program
Author: Nency Willims
2. Information Technology Assistance Makes It Management A Delightful And Also Productive Process
3. Linksys Re7000, The Best Wi-fi Range Extender
Author: pinkesh tomar
4. 1000ft Promises To Ease Out Hectic Computing Operations
Author: Shane Warne
5. Get Your Entertainment Like Never Before With Fiber Optic Internet Providers
6. Stay Tuned With The Best Broadband In Mumbai
7. The Best And Unlimited Plans With Our Broadband To Get The Best Of Everything
8. Make A Creative Venture With Is Us
9. Enhance The Quality Of Life With The Best Internet Service Provider
10. Understanding Cloud Computing In It Support In Miami
Author: ITSupport Managers
11. Why Is Hotel Bandwidth Management Important?
12. How To Choose Best Hrms Software When Every Agency Looks Good
Author: daljeet arora
13. Is Your Resume Tech-ready For It Consulting In Miami?
Author: Weinger Mark
14. All You Need To Know About Trustworthy It Partner For Your It Outsourcing And It Consulting Needs
Author: Orion Network Solutions
15. It Xperts Services