ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Use 1password For 2-step Authentication Codes?
Total Articles: 16
With the increase in number of viruses and other online threats, there has been observed a great hike in the demand of advanced security solutions. Every internet user is looking out for the security measures that can protect their personal and financial information from being hacked by the hackers. That’s because if someone has your personal or banking details (you enter on a website while accessing your bank account or making online transactions), he/she can easily steal all your money without even letting you have an idea of it.
The first step of securing your online accounts is by creating a strong password for it. And the second step is to remember this password. Most of the people set one strong password and then use it for all their accounts as well as different websites in order to avoid the event of forgetting it. However, this won’t work in your favor as if one password falls your all accounts can be hacked without making any extra effort.
One alternate to this problem is enabling two-step authentication, which adds an additional layer of security that ask you to first provide the right login information and then a six-digit code or OTP. This code is sent via text message or accessed via an application, like Authy or Google Authenticator.
To help you keep your online accounts secure, 1Password has come to the rescue. This application has always been easy for remembering your strong passwords (which is usually a combination of small and capital letters, special symbols and numbers).Norton.com/Setup The only inconvenience it causes is you have to install it on your device and then rely on the text messages to get your OTP or one-time password. This further need you to have cellular signals every time you wish to sign in to your accounts.
If you subscribe to 1Password’s service or pay to get access to 1Password’s Pro features on iOS and Android, you will get complete access to additional features, like the ability to add an OTP. In order to utilize these features, you will need to sign in to the accounts for which you have 2-step authentication enabled and then change the method you use to receive the shortcodes. To use 1Password, do the following:
1. Download and install the 1Password app by following the specific procedure of your phone
2. Search the account you would like to set up in
3. Choose it followed by a tap on the Edit button available in the top-right corner
4. Now, scroll down to locate the new section labeled “Add new one time password”
5. Tap it
6. Now, tap again on the QR (Quick-Response) code icon to scan the QR code shown on your computer system
7. Tap Done
8. Follow the on-screen instructions in your browser windows to complete this setup process
Moving forward, every time you sign into the service and require a shortcode, you can locate it by checking out the proper account in 1Password instead of launching any other application. And if you are using this highly trusted password manager on your computer system it will automatically copy the OTP as it fills your information.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln