ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How Norton App Lock Works?
Total Articles: 44
With the advent of technology, almost everything has become digitalized. From shopping your favorite brands’ clothing, accessing your bank account to ordering grocery, everything is at your fingertips. All you need to have is a smartphone with an internet connection. With the availability of a number of mobile applications we use in our day-to-day routine, it is not possible to track each and every app installed on your device.
However, one needs to keep the preying eyes of the attackers away from the device as it contains much more information about ourselves than we realize. To serve this purpose, Norton has offered a product known as Norton App Lock. Norton app lock is like any other application that can be installed on the device. It serves multiple purposes to keep you and your whole family safe from the online threats as well as hackers that may steal your confidential data. Apart from this, it offers the following:
Safety of your kids
Norton app lock helps you in protecting your children from those bad applications that allows to communicate with the anonymously with each other. Although all these apps mention the age restrictions before letting users create their account, there is no actual way of implementing this rule as one can provide the wrong date of birth to get eligible to join the website. Therefore, the best solution is to lock the app using Norton app lock. You can add that app to the lock and then choose a passcode or the pattern to keep it safe.
Besides keeping your children away from the app, Norton app lock also adds a layer of protection to the information you have entered. You can also protect your important data available in the applications as the children may delete them accidently.
Privacy of your personal information
As a fact, we all use online banking services and to access it we have to enter the confidential information. Not just while accessing our bank accounts, but also when shopping your favorite stuff, using your social media account or email account, we provide confidential information such as mobile number and card details.
Norton app lock offers complete security to those applications and help you add restrictions to particular apps, especially when you use them on shared devices. In addition, this app lock also keeps other users away from reading your personal information, texts and other stuff.
Additional layer of security
Norton app lock adds an additional layer of security to your applications as well as device. The passcode enabled on your device helps in security of your phone, in case if it falls in the wrong hands.
To get the Norton app lock, visit Google Play Store on your device and set a 4-digit passcode or swipe a pattern. Now, choose the apps that you want to protect and the app lock will start protecting them.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages