ALL >> Health >> View Article
Medical Conditions In Which Cerebral Palsy Treatment Becomes Essential
Total Articles: 49
Cerebral Palsy or CP is a developmental disorder which does not allow its patients to perform basic motor movements due to theexcessive tightness of their muscles or lack of muscle co-ordination. The patients also suffer from abnormal brain growth and development. In many cases, the brain suffers injury as it tries to grow.
What are the symptoms of Cerebral Palsy?
• Lack of muscle co-ordination while performing basic motor movements including voluntary motor movements
• Delays in reaching motor skill milestones (for children with cerebral palsy)
• Difficulty in performing precise movements
• Weakness in one or both limbs
• Excessive drooling
• Difficulty in swallowing or speech
• Shaking, tremors or involuntary movements
Cases of individuals who have cerebral palsy can even affect their vision, hearing abilities, cause mental disabilities, and seizures as well as stunted growth and development.NeuroGenBSI specializes in stem cell therapy in India. This form of therapy is very effective in the treatment of cerebral palsy.
Medical conditions where treatment of cerebral palsy becomes essential
There are certain severe medical conditions where cerebral palsy treatment becomes very important. Cerebral palsy, especially in children, can cause impairment in brain development. This can lead to a lot of additional medical conditions. Cerebral palsy treatment is required for these medical conditions.
1. Visual impairment or loss. If cerebral palsy is not treated properly, it can cause visual impairment or even loss of vision in one or both eyes of the patient.
2. Hearing impairment or loss. Cerebral palsy also causes hearing impairment or hearing loss in one or both the ears. These effects of cerebral palsy can be very dangerous to the patient if left untreated.
3. Sleep disorders and other sleep related issues can be an effect of cerebral palsy.
4. Speech problems. Cerebral palsy can cause delayed speech or even speech disorders which can be a lifelong issue for the patient if not treated.
5. Food aspiration. This is a condition where food or fluids get sucked into the lungs. This can be a fatal condition if not treated.
6. Bladder and bowel control. Cerebral palsy brings along with it these problems which can be extremely difficult for patients and caregivers both to manage.
7. Basic motor movements become a problem for those suffering from cerebral palsy. Voluntary movements become extremely difficult to perform. There is theexcessive tightness of the patient’s muscles, which do not allow him to co ordinate his movements.
What are the causes of cerebral palsy?
• Physical injuries during pregnancy
• Infections during pregnancy
• Genetic mutations in brain cells
• Various complications associated with premature birth
• Decreased oxygen supply to the brain as a result of illness during birth
• Umbilical cord wrapping around the neck of the child during child birth can cause decreased oxygen supply to the brain
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Stem cells which are extracted from different sources can be used for stem cell treatment of cerebral palsy. At NeuroGen BSI, expert doctors use adult stem cells to treat patients with cerebral palsy. These adult stem cells are extracted from bone marrow of the patient and the transplanted cells help repair the damaged tissue by regenerating new, working cells and replacing the dead or lost cells
Stem cell therapy for treatment of cerebral palsy has become very popular in institutions all over the world. The new, working stem cells migrate to the damaged brain cells and repair them. It is a simple and easy procedure which can be performed by experienced doctors at the institution.
The author is an expert in the field of stem cell research & therapy. The writer has a flair for writing and she keeps on writing various articles and blogs related to the industry. She wrote this article to educate her readers about the various intricacies involved in stem cell treatment for autism. If you want to know more about stem cell treatment for spinal cord injury, feel free to click on active links.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe