ALL >> Health >> View Article
Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy You Need To Know About
Total Articles: 49
Stem cell therapy is a medical procedure which results in replacement of old, damaged and worn out cells in the human body with healthy, working ones by using stem cells. This therapy allows the new, working stem cells to reach the old, damaged cells and repair them, eventually forming new and healthy tissues.
NeuroGen is known for having an excellent team of doctors providing stem cell therapy in India, and is one of the most renowned and trustworthy healthcare institutes providing cerebral palsy treatment. Cerebral palsy is one of the most commonly found physical disabilities among the kids. When a child has cerebral palsy, he or she finds it difficult to walk and properly coordinate the various body movements. A decade ago, treatment of cerebral palsy wasn’t quite possible.
Fortunately, the inception of stem cell treatment has made it possible to treat and manage this disease. This kind of issue occurs mainly during pregnancy, which means, the disease affects the patient right in its fetal stage. If any damage is caused to the brain during its development phase, then it may lead to the issue of cerebral palsy. When a child has cerebral palsy, it becomes difficult for him or her to carry out normal activities properly, such as walking, eating, speech, muscle control, etc.
Stem cell treatment has proved to be a good option for cerebral palsy. When the stem cells obtained from bone marrow are injected into the brain, the stem cells start healing the damage caused to the brain cells. Gradually, it leads to improvement in the condition. You can certainly depend on NeuroGen BSI for availing cerebral palsy treatment in Mumbai.
Apart from the treatment of cerebral palsy, there are many more advantages of stem cells. Here are other advantages of stem cell therapy you should know about:
• When treating diseases in adults, an individual’s own stem cells can be used. This is greatly advantageous as it minimizes the risk of rejection by his or her own body. Since the cells used are his own, the body accepts it more easily, minimizing the overall risk to the patient’s body. It is also a safer procedure than using foreign body cells in an individual’s body.
• There are several defects or disorders that are often linked with pregnancy or a baby inside the womb. It is very difficult to study the development stages of a fetus. With stem cells, however, it is possible to study the different stages of growth and development of human cells, even in the initial stages.
• Many diseases which are traditionally considered difficult to treat or cure can be treated using stem cell therapy. Physical as well as mental disorders such as diabetes, cerebral palsy, autism, spinal cord injuries, cancer, schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s, etc., can be treated using stem cell therapy.
NeuroGen BSI is one of the best medical institutes which practice stem cell therapy in India. Along with the distinct advantages of stem cell therapy for patients, it is also considered a much safer, less risky procedure than traditional surgical methods. Different types of stem cells from a human can be used for stem cell therapy, ranging from umbilical cord stem cells, adult stem cells or embryonic stem cells. The side effects of stem cell therapy are very uncommon, very minor and can be treated easily using the right protocols and procedures.
The author is an expert in the field of stem cell research & therapy. The writer has a flair for writing and she keeps on writing various articles and blogs related to the industry. She wrote this article to educate her readers about the various intricacies involved in stem cell treatment for autism. If you want to know more about stem cell treatment for spinal cord injury, feel free to click on active links.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe