ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Draping: The Makeup Technique That Illuminates The Face In A Simple Way
Total Articles: 2
To make this new Contouring (though not so new, because we saw Cher in the 70s) are needed duo blush of dark and light tones. Thus, the dark is applied to the jaw, the sides of the nose, the lower part of the chin and the cheekbones and the temples to provide depth. Meanwhile, the clearing is placed in the upper area of the cheekbones and the chin to give luminosity. Therefore, the difference compared to the contouring is that to 'drape' the features do not need to use bronzing powder, but that duo of blushes.
To make it more natural if possible, we must first apply a light moisturizer, so that the skin does not appear shiny or greasy. In addition, with a good concealer, we can camouflage redness on the face, especially those that appear next to the nose, and dark circles and eye bags. You also have to opt for a light makeup and the same tone as the skin to achieve the naturalness that we want. Then, it is when applying the dark blush, in the shape of an apple, and the light tone.
By combining both shades a natural make-up is achieved, with which the luminosity and softness of the light colour and the healthy appearance of the dark are provided. And to make it look better, it is better orange or peach tones and avoids reds and very strong roses, as they give a more artificial appearance. In addition, with these blush shades, a rejuvenation of the face is achieved.
The choice of a certain type of cosmetics
Foundation for makeup
• Its structure must be homogeneous, without lumps and have a pleasant aroma and texture.
• A good cream will never smell of ammonia or alcohol.
• If the colour is homogeneous without changes of tones, it means that it is really a product of good quality. It is also worth knowing the reviews and comments left by users of famous brands.
• If a compact powder contains minerals and plant extracts, it will unify the tone of the face and, at the same time, help fight inflammations, moisturize and fill the skin with useful components.
• By passing the sponge through the upper part of the hand, you can notice how the powder is applied: if applied with a homogeneous layer, everything is fine, if it falls, it is better to choose another one.
• If they are of a decent quality:
• They are evenly distributed and easily diffused.
• They do not fall off or fade, they are resistant.
• They are apt to correct the oval shape of the face.
• If your lipstick has one of these characteristics, it is an alarm signal:
• It leaves you with a salty or bitter taste.
• It produces a sensation of dryness and desquamation.
• The surface of the labial has drops or run-off.
• Strong unpleasant smell
• The lipstick bar is fragile.
• To understand how good the shadows are, you have to run a finger along its surface. But you must take into account its structure: dry or creamy.
• If they are dry shadows, they should be smooth, soft and silky. And, most importantly, you should not shake your finger.
• The creamy shadows should melt under the effect of the temperature of the fingers and applied evenly.
• A good mascara has no odour or has a soft wax scent.
• The consistency should look like a cream: not very liquid or thick.
• A quality mascara does not fade, it does not fall off the lashes or paste them. If you pass it on the outside of the hand and paint a straight line, without dripping the applicator, it is a good sign.
• As far as the applicator is concerned, only an applicator made of elastic and resistant threads and flexible and quality rubber can guarantee the application without lumps and the clear separation of the lashes.
Beauty Articles1. How To Choose Henna Hair Dye From Nmp Henna Powder
2. Choosing The Right Hair Salon For A Stunning Makeover
Author: Chris Babb
3. How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars – Natural & Cosmetic Treatments
Author: Pankaj Singhal
4. 12 Tips For A Positive Electrolysis Experience
Author: Emily Limoges
5. Gets Rid Of Unwanted Tattoo With Laser Treatment
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. Tips For Removing You Hair Extension And Prevent The Damage
Author: Jeffrey Olive
7. Hydrating Face Mask –a Believe Of Shine
Author: Hagen Sanders
8. How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Post Pregnancy
Author: life scc
9. Help You Achieve The Perfect Look For Your Wedding
Author: Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry
10. Hydrate And Exfoliate Your Dull Looking Skin
11. Treat Your Hair Beautifully With Assurance And Care!
Author: Hazel Agnes
12. 7 Hottest Makeup Trends For Winter Brides By Amrit’s Hair N Beauty
Author: Anu sen
13. Undoubted Advantages Of Using A Face Mask
Author: Hagen Sanders
14. Why Indian Hair Extensions Are Perfect For Your Locks.
Author: Indian Hairvendor
15. The Art Of Shaving: Guidelines That Every Man Should Follow
Author: Michael Slade