ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What Will Ppc Trends Really Be Like This Year?
Total Articles: 12
"Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make." - William Bernbach, advertising creative director
Since the advent of digital marketing, PPC ads have never ceased to be discussed in the online advertising world. This may be attributed to PPC’s inherent ability to generate sufficient leads, traffic and sales for a business in a short duration of time. Although PPC entails a bit more advertising investment compared to the organic method, they are worth it as they usually bring instant results to ad campaigners.
Considering all these factors, let’s take a look at some of the interesting PPC-related trends that are becoming popular these days:
1. Inserting videos in PPC campaigns
Yes, you read that right. 2017 is predicted to be the year of videos. Google reportedly wants to see YouTube advancing further. One of the ways to achieve this is by integrating video campaigns and ads. Depending on your PPC budget, you can insert advertising videos into your PPC campaigns. Videos make more lasting impressions than mere written words. Online advertisers have begun to realize that ad videos connect a business with its customers in a better way. They make the engagement more interactive and personal than any other medium would. This year, we’ll witness more and more enterprises expediting the process of acquiring measurable leads and traffic through such kinds of video advertising.
2. More live data to appear in the arena of paid ads
Expect to see more PPC live data being introduced and running alongside regularly paid ads on real-time basis. Such data will include info on product availability, product inventory, dates and times. It’s going to be one of the biggest trends in online advertising. In fact, we have been seeing this new ad feature in a handful of sites for the last few months.
3. Targeting look-alike audiences the way Facebook does with custom audience
Look-alike audience in pay per click advertising services is what social networking giant Facebook has been doing with its custom audience feature. It enables advertisers to target audience groups having shared interest based on location, behaviour and demographics. Google has recently introduced this feature whereby you can now display ads to audiences having similar interest. It is yet another fast-developing trend that promises to increase conversion rates.
4. Be ready to see more of Google AdWords remarketing
Remarketing through a leading online advertising service like AdWords is set to get a strong boost this year. The main idea behind ad remarketing is to reestablish a connection with people who have already shown some kind of interest in your brand. These people are more likely to convert than those who have not yet made it to your website. This year, we’ll be seeing AdWords remarketing in all forms – mobile app remarketing, standard remarketing, dynamic remarketing etc.
5. Google allows text ads in expanded form
Now you’ll find PPC text ads longer and 2x (or 47%) bigger than before. Online advertisers will now enjoy the benefit of a 140-character ad copy space, which is likely to set the trend for longer, bigger and more prominent text ads in the coming days. Greater visibility of brand messages and better quality score are the greatest benefits that marketers get to enjoy this new ad format.
While the basic goal of PPC ads remains unchanged, these trends are certainly changing the rules of the game. It’s believed they will further refine one of the most commonly used online advertising techniques till date. Thus, going forward, we’ll hopefully see PPC campaigns that are more quantifiable and meaningful than they already are.
Read more about Tips and tricks of PPC Management Agency
Working as a senior marketing executive. Love to read and write blog and articles, passionate to share latest updates.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India
2. How To Set Up A Shopify Store In 15 Minutes
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
3. Web Design Service Provider In Delhi.
Author: web design service provider in Delhi.
4. 5 Super Useful Tips For Hiring The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Graphics Merlin Studio
5. How To Build Social Media Branding Strategies
Author: Guru Chavan
6. Antivirus A Cop Keeping An Eye On Internet Threats
Author: Aida Martin
7. 5 Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
8. Digital Marketing Is A Must For Today's Businesses
Author: Amit Mondal
9. Affordable Ways Of Generating Pr Outreach Strategies For Start-up Businesses
10. Top Influential Points Of Using Press Releases In Seo
11. Ultimate Pr Outreach Strategy For Creating Media List
12. Newest Tips On Targeting Local Media In Pr Outreach Services
13. Tips On Targeting National Media In Pr Outreach Services
14. 3 Ways To Improve The Seo Position Of An E-commerce Site
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
15. Double Your Real-estate Online Sales In India Using Online Marketing Strategies
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh