ALL >> Education >> View Article
Know The Difference Between Vfx And Animation
Total Articles: 178
VFX and Animation have become a very integral part of advertisements, televisions and movies. This part of media has become a different industry altogether. Most people get confused between VFX and Animation and think they are both the same thing, but the truth is they are different from each other in a lot of aspects.
What is Animation?
The animation is a process where pictures are used to make an illusion of motion. This happens due to the rapid movement of the images formed in a sequence. Animation can be learnt easily by taking up a 3d animation course . Animations can either be recorded or stored in numerous formats and equipment. Some recordings include motion picture movies, videotapes and flip books. It can be stored in formats like flash animations or digital video. Animations date back to 5000 years earlier, where a sequence of a desert Ibex eating grass was found.
Types of Animation:
• Traditional animation- In this form of animation, pictures are drawn on acetate sheets or transparent sheets. It is then photographed against a background.
• Stop Motion Animation- This animation deals with the philosophy of physically manipulating objects to create an illusion.
• Computer Animation- This animation can be leant by going in for a 2d animation or 3d animation course. It uses techniques like rotoscoping, morphing and onion skinning.
What is VFX?
Visual effects or VFX manipulates and creates imagery with the help of a computer or by taking live action shots. This method is popular in making videos or films and is easily accessible these days. Some sequence required in videos, television and movies can be extremely dangerous and impossible at times, in such cases VFX is required to make the sequence easily. A vfx course is necessary for a fruitful career.
Categorization of VFX:
• Matte painting- This form of imagery has a combination of various forms of objects and images which is later merged together to create a single image by editing and can be learnt with the help of a vfx course.
• Live Action Effects- This step involves actors to act out their scenes in front of a green or blue screen. The screen is later edited in such a manner that any background can be filled in with the help of extensive editing. The best part is the background looks completely real after the final sequence is ready.
• Digital Animation- This method involves rotoscoping, compositing and particle effects. It involves various software which aid in the removal or addition of different elements from the actual scene for the desired shot.
Author Bio:- Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Apart from being a lecturer, he is also a blogger who keeps individuals updated with new designing courses. His passion includes travelling and reading. Through this article he tells us the difference between VFX course and Animation course.
Education Articles1. Give Your Career A Right Direction With Data Science Training Program
2. Cisco (sase) 500-651 Real Exam Questions
Author: Alexia Aurora
3. An Insight To Ielts Programs And How They Help Aspirants
Author: Mia Seal
4. Institute Of Vedic Astrology Reviews For Astrology Online Courses
Author: Aashish Patida
5. Valuable Software Testing Trends - Selenium To Follow In 2018
6. A List Of Top Job Oriented Mechanical Industries In India
7. Scholarship For Girls In Jharkhand
8. Different Jharkhand State Scholarship In All Courses
9. A Demand Technology-plc Scada
Author: Aptron Solutions
10. Talend Training In Bangalore,marathahalli,btm
11. The Current State Of Java Value Types
12. Getting Job In Salesforce Via Training Online Now
Author: Riley Louis
13. Blue Prism Training Institute In Hyderabad
14. The Top Llb College In Bhopal
Author: Megha Sharma
15. New Zealand Study Visa Consultant In Jalandhar Punjab