ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top 5 Career Options For Design Thinking Students
Total Articles: 155
"A creative strategy used by designers in the process of designing a product or service is called design thinking. It is more of a solution based and action-oriented approach that helps in creating a preferred future design. Design thinking is the only reason behind the supercomputers shrinking down to laptops or television you watch evolving to a simple flat screen monitor from that big ugly square box. What you are thinking right now is that those are the works of highly qualified engineers but what you didn’t know was that engineering is also based on design thinking.
Design thinking is a 5 stage process to create solutions using a human-centred approach. The first stage is to empathize that is understanding the target audience, their backgrounds and their problems. The second stage is to define that target audience and the problems more specifically. Thirdly, comes the part of ideation where you develop solutions. After that, the fourth process is creating a prototype and the last, and the fifth stage is to test that developed product before making it available to the public.
Design thinking is the reason for everything that you see around you. It is one of the highest paid professions across the globe. In India, the most successful design thinking career option is engineering but the last decade has shown a massive growth in other potential career options in design thinking.
Listed below are the 5 top career options for design thinking students:
• Engineering – it is futile to mention the prospect of engineering as a career. It is one of the highest paid professions not just in India but across the world. All the branches of engineering be it civil, mechanical, electrical or computer science; engineers are needed in every aspect of life. India makes it to the top 5 countries that produce engineers, and many Indian engineers are hunted by top MNCs.
• Web designer – The advent of the internet created some career options. Website development is one such career. Every business in this modern digital world needs a website for its survival. The Digital India campaign has also encouraged even the individual proprietors for digitalising their businesses.
• Product designer – From a toothbrush to an aeroplane, every product that you see around you is designed by a product designer. Design innovation is the need of the hour in the present cut-throat competitive market.
• Business designer - Creating new and creative promotional strategy is always beneficial for business. It leads to the increase in sales. Most of the companies look for business designers for the growth of their businesses.
• Interior designer – It is one of the most promising careers for a design thinking student. Proper research and design innovation is a key aspect of interior designing."
Author Bio:- Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Through this write-up, he informs the readers about the top 5 career options for a design thinking student. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate blogger who keeps individuals updated with new designing courses. His other passion includes travelling and reading.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni