ALL >> Education >> View Article
6 Important Facts You Need To Know For Being A Fashion Designer
Total Articles: 119
"Being a fashion designer is probably the easiest and the fanciest job one could have, if that is also your opinion then it going to get flip upside down. Fashion designing is both an art and science of understanding consumer behaviour, fashion trends, textile and fabrics. That is also not limited to the present time, it also includes the history and origin of such things related to fashion. It definitely is a fancy job but not as easy as people think.
India is going through a huge change in the education sector as more and more students are opting for careers in creative field. Contrary to the earlier belief that jobs like fashion designing, interior designing and photography are only for elites, majority of people working in the fashion industry belong to middle class background. In India, the number of colleges offering graduate and postgraduate fashion designing courses is on the rise keeping in mind the developing economy it has.
Just as with any other course of study, you can opt for fashion designing after completing your higher secondary examination. There is a long list of graduate and postgraduate fashion designing courses available along with diploma and certification course as well. So if you have the knack for creativity and aspiring to be fashion designer, here are some of the important factors that you should know:
• It is a perfect blend of art, science and commerce where you need to master all of the above three. Creativity is the art, learning the market trends is commerce and producing the final product efficiently is the science of fashion designing. This is just a brief concept which will be detailed in proper study.
• Fashion designing is not a theoretical course at the core but more of practical application. So being passionate and creative is the key of having a successful career as a fashion designer.
• Keeping it realistic is the key to cater a large number of audiences. Just for the sake of being creative and unique, you must not forget your target audience. Keeping it realistic that connects to your consumer is a trait of a good fashion designer.
• It will take time, no matter which career option you choose it does need time to get settled. As for a career in the creative field it may take a little longer than expected. So, networking is an important factor in the long run.
• The most important thing that sets you apart in creative field is uniqueness that is having your own style. You can always experiment and come up with new ideas that are new to the audience."
Author Bio:- Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Through this write-up, he informs the readers about the important facts to know for being a fashion designer. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate blogger who keeps individuals updated with new fashion designing courses. His other passion includes travelling and reading.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy