ALL >> Education >> View Article
Product Design Course – Here Is What You Need To Know
Total Articles: 119
"Product design course as the name implies is the study of conceptualizing, designing and development of a new product. It largely focuses on the need for a new product, life cycle of the product and its designing. Whatever product you see around you, be it a small paper clip or your smartphone and even the most expensive cars and airplanes are all result of product designing. By taking up product design course, you would be taught the behavioural, cultural, historical and functional aspect of consumers while conceptualizing a new product.
Indian education sector has witnessed a paradigm shift in taking up new subjects and modes of teaching. The creative and innovative courses in India have risen twofold in the last decade. Product design course serve as the backbone of modern cut throat competitive market. There are a number of colleges in India that offers both undergraduate and post graduate product design courses. National Institute of Design (Ahmedabad) is the leading designing college in India and the only college to feature in the top 20 design colleges globally by Business Week.
As with any other course, the product design course can also be taken at any point of your career after completing the higher secondary examination. Apart from undergraduate and postgraduate courses, some colleges also offer integrated courses, diploma courses and certification courses. The product design course is very effective for modern business as it helps by introducing new products to the market which in turn boosts sales. It improves the performance and durability of the product. Adding to that it reduces the manufacturing cost that soars up the profit ratio and also help the company survive by adapting to the latest consumer behaviour and legal requirements.
What are the applications of product design courses?
• Graphic designer
• Materials manager
• Product manager
• Clothing/textile technologist
• Colour technologist
• Exhibition designer
• Furniture designer
• Production designer, theatre/television/film
• Purchasing manager
• Industrial/product designer
• Interior and spatial designer
• Advertising art director
The product design courses in India are offered by both government and private colleges. Due to this reason, the fees structure for a product design course may vary greatly. For government and private colleges offering graduate and postgraduate courses in product designing, the fees can start from as low as 40 to 50 thousand annually and can go as high as up to 3 to 4 lakh annually. Product design course is a great career option as most of the top recruiters in India are hunting for good product designers."
Author Bio:- Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Through this write-up, he informs the readers about the product design course. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate blogger who keeps individuals updated with new designing courses. His other passion includes travelling and reading
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy