ALL >> Education >> View Article
Product Design Course – Here Is What You Need To Know
Total Articles: 155
"Product design course as the name implies is the study of conceptualizing, designing and development of a new product. It largely focuses on the need for a new product, life cycle of the product and its designing. Whatever product you see around you, be it a small paper clip or your smartphone and even the most expensive cars and airplanes are all result of product designing. By taking up product design course, you would be taught the behavioural, cultural, historical and functional aspect of consumers while conceptualizing a new product.
Indian education sector has witnessed a paradigm shift in taking up new subjects and modes of teaching. The creative and innovative courses in India have risen twofold in the last decade. Product design course serve as the backbone of modern cut throat competitive market. There are a number of colleges in India that offers both undergraduate and post graduate product design courses. National Institute of Design (Ahmedabad) is the leading designing college in India and the only college to feature in the top 20 design colleges globally by Business Week.
As with any other course, the product design course can also be taken at any point of your career after completing the higher secondary examination. Apart from undergraduate and postgraduate courses, some colleges also offer integrated courses, diploma courses and certification courses. The product design course is very effective for modern business as it helps by introducing new products to the market which in turn boosts sales. It improves the performance and durability of the product. Adding to that it reduces the manufacturing cost that soars up the profit ratio and also help the company survive by adapting to the latest consumer behaviour and legal requirements.
What are the applications of product design courses?
• Graphic designer
• Materials manager
• Product manager
• Clothing/textile technologist
• Colour technologist
• Exhibition designer
• Furniture designer
• Production designer, theatre/television/film
• Purchasing manager
• Industrial/product designer
• Interior and spatial designer
• Advertising art director
The product design courses in India are offered by both government and private colleges. Due to this reason, the fees structure for a product design course may vary greatly. For government and private colleges offering graduate and postgraduate courses in product designing, the fees can start from as low as 40 to 50 thousand annually and can go as high as up to 3 to 4 lakh annually. Product design course is a great career option as most of the top recruiters in India are hunting for good product designers."
Author Bio:- Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Through this write-up, he informs the readers about the product design course. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate blogger who keeps individuals updated with new designing courses. His other passion includes travelling and reading
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni