ALL >> General >> View Article
Preparation Tips For Droppers And Repeater Students To Crack Iit Jee Exam
Total Articles: 59
There are students who are taking up IIT JEE 2018 since they could not crack IIT JEE 2017. Then there are students who are appearing for third or fourth time. Then there are droppers who would have dropped a year to prepare for IIT JEE. These students must have a different strategy altogether that they should follow in order to prepare for the exams that are coming in 2018. Are you a student like that? Well, this article is precisely for you!
In this write-up, we will share how droppers and repeaters could prepare. Read on!
1) Keep a tab on confidence levels
Overconfidence about a particular topic is a grave mistake that a lot of repeaters do. You should not give less importance to a concept or a subject thinking that you have learnt it all the previous time. This could be another reason for your unsuccessful attempts. Never ever overlook a particular topic or a concept. Even if you are very confident on few topics, do not fail from preparing for them. Make sure you give importance to all the topics equally!
2) You got to improve, you got to wield your strengths!
You may have to practice mock exams I'd you want to enhance your knowledge on a subject with the help of many questions on the same topic. This could aid you in understanding each aspect that is important in the concept, and that will help you yield more marks. But, if you think your strengths lie in accuracy but you should focus on speed, then you must prepare with both speed and accuracy in your mind. What we intend to say is, as much as you focus on your weaknesses, you should also focus on wielding your strengths!
3) Study well the 11th and 12th syllabus
It's a known fact that the IIT JEE question papers are based on what you would have learnt in your CBSE class 11 and 12. Hence, you should consider studying both of them. But you should also make sure that you are not studying anything that is out of the syllabus. One general reason that causes students to have unsuccessful attempts is that they would not have studied the 11th grade syllabus but would have mainly focused on 12th grade concepts. This has caused a lot of students lose out marks since the questions were from basic concepts of 11th grade.
4) Forget your past attempt
Yes, if you stress out too much on the previous attempts and failures, there are less chances you'll be successful this time either. Mainly, it creates negative vibes in you, and secondly it will tamper the focus you have currently got on clearing the IIT JEE 2018. What has happened, has happened and there's no changing that. Don't let the past failure affect your future success!
5) Consider various types of study materials
You need not stick to one study material for the entire subject. Consider using other study materials and other types of study materials. You can even watch IIT JEE video lectures. By doing these things, you will be expanding your horizon on the subject that you are studying.
General Articles1. Boosting Your Marketing Business In 5 Simple Steps – Education Industry Mailing List
Author: deena jose
2. Cyber Security Trends Of 2018 To Look Out For
Author: Edward Lewis
3. 5 Effective Methods To View Security Cameras Over The Internet
Author: Bradon Wilson
4. Top Coaching Centers For Ias Exams In Bangalore
Author: Our Education
5. The Top Cancer Hospital In Delhi; Action Hospital
Author: ponting brown
6. Learn How To Merge Aol Mailboxes
7. Find Out How To Change Text Fonts For Aol
Author: Edward Lewis
8. How To Re-install Webroot Antivirus On Your Computer?
9. Have Delightful Experiences With Cheap Paris Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
10. Dr. Abhishek Kumar Mishra
Author: DR ABHISHEK KUMAR MISHRA
11. Understand The Gravity Of Online Customer Reviews
Author: Hvantage Technologies
12. Pourquoi Les Interrupteurs Intelligents Ne Peuvent Pas être Utilisés Sans Neutre
13. How To Make Mounted Kraft Roll At Home
Author: Adam Frances
14. Ce Mariage Est Incroyablement Magnifique Et Implique Une Mariée Moderne Super élégant
15. Importance Of Good Food And Exercise For Fitness
Author: Ashish balguer