ALL >> General >> View Article
Preparation Tips For Droppers And Repeater Students To Crack Iit Jee Exam
Total Articles: 60
There are students who are taking up IIT JEE 2018 since they could not crack IIT JEE 2017. Then there are students who are appearing for third or fourth time. Then there are droppers who would have dropped a year to prepare for IIT JEE. These students must have a different strategy altogether that they should follow in order to prepare for the exams that are coming in 2018. Are you a student like that? Well, this article is precisely for you!
In this write-up, we will share how droppers and repeaters could prepare. Read on!
1) Keep a tab on confidence levels
Overconfidence about a particular topic is a grave mistake that a lot of repeaters do. You should not give less importance to a concept or a subject thinking that you have learnt it all the previous time. This could be another reason for your unsuccessful attempts. Never ever overlook a particular topic or a concept. Even if you are very confident on few topics, do not fail from preparing for them. Make sure you give importance to all the topics equally!
2) You got to improve, you got to wield your strengths!
You may have to practice mock exams I'd you want to enhance your knowledge on a subject with the help of many questions on the same topic. This could aid you in understanding each aspect that is important in the concept, and that will help you yield more marks. But, if you think your strengths lie in accuracy but you should focus on speed, then you must prepare with both speed and accuracy in your mind. What we intend to say is, as much as you focus on your weaknesses, you should also focus on wielding your strengths!
3) Study well the 11th and 12th syllabus
It's a known fact that the IIT JEE question papers are based on what you would have learnt in your CBSE class 11 and 12. Hence, you should consider studying both of them. But you should also make sure that you are not studying anything that is out of the syllabus. One general reason that causes students to have unsuccessful attempts is that they would not have studied the 11th grade syllabus but would have mainly focused on 12th grade concepts. This has caused a lot of students lose out marks since the questions were from basic concepts of 11th grade.
4) Forget your past attempt
Yes, if you stress out too much on the previous attempts and failures, there are less chances you'll be successful this time either. Mainly, it creates negative vibes in you, and secondly it will tamper the focus you have currently got on clearing the IIT JEE 2018. What has happened, has happened and there's no changing that. Don't let the past failure affect your future success!
5) Consider various types of study materials
You need not stick to one study material for the entire subject. Consider using other study materials and other types of study materials. You can even watch IIT JEE video lectures. By doing these things, you will be expanding your horizon on the subject that you are studying.
General Articles1. Char Dham Yatra
Author: kuldeep dogra
2. How Businesses Can Champion Online Reviews
Author: Mr. Geoffrey James Day
3. Per Spostarsi Tra La Chiesa E Il Ricevimento Del Dulwich College
4. How To Charge Nintendo Switch When Not At Home
Author: Bradon Wilson
5. How To Set Internet Browser Tabs
Author: Edward Lewis
6. What Makes A Good Child Learning And Development Centre
Author: Nichola Moss
7. Amazon Has Announced Its Holiday Restrictions For Toys And Games
8. Successful Installation Of Foam Detector At Tata Chemicals
Author: Pune Techtrol
9. How To Buy Fiber Laser Equipment In The Sale?
10. Digital Marketing Agency In Bangalore
Author: webi7 media
11. Stay Safe And Lit With Ultra Bright Lights
Author: Justin Tomney
12. Trademark Registration In India
Author: Olive Credson
13. Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In
14. 8 Things Your Dog Needs To Boat Safely
Author: Games Willy
15. Filmywap Apk Download: Watch Movies, Tv Shows & Sports On Android Mobile
Author: Riya Sharma