ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Bright Kitchen Ideas
Total Articles: 2
Choosing the right kitchen is essential for the perfect home. Here we have listed the perfect combination including colours styles, various designs and layout structures of different kitchens, making it easier for you to select your ideal.
Retro Black & White:
Creates a family cosy retro-look atmosphere, something very favoured by vintage lovers or simply people with a minimalist taste preference. This is ideal when combined with black & white tiling for the floor or walls creating a perfect, congruent design.
More suitable for modern or contemporary homes, nicely polished with a shiny surface, it will make your kitchen space look neat and immaculate, perfect for dining. Alongside good lighting from large window space as well as a modern design for the rest of the home, this would be a perfect for you selection for you.
For the daring and bold, this will give your home a more fine and outstanding atmosphere. Hand in hand with Red kitchen counters and cupboards it will add unique and tasteful personality to your home. This could also be replaced by different but also marvellous colours such navy blue or bright orange.
Being the favourable to many, traditional kitchens have more of a unique and tasteful look to it. Usually 17-20th century style, these designs are mainly wooden, brick-layered, simplistic and are now incorporated into modern day kitchens giving a warm & cosy home atmosphere. This can suit different people particularly vintage lovers.
Covering a more larger, widespread area, dining kitchens are most commonly combined with both the dining and cooking area, perfect for bigger families and cooking enthusiasts.
There are many options to choose from the dining tables and the variation of style & design. Whether that is modern, traditional or contemporary.
A more present day, in vogue design, usually covered by steel or marble giving the kitchen a neat and glossy appearance. A combination of the right colour, lighting and composition, this style will be perfect for apartments or modern day households. Commonly a minimalist style with singular colours giving the kitchen a very elegant look.
Linear - A basic, parallel structure containing all the elements such as sink, stove, cabinets etc.
L-shaped – Usually the structure including the cabinets and accessories is attached to, or next to a wall, forming the L-shape. This makes the kitchen convenient and easily accessible and allows space for more people and/or a dining table.
U-shaped – Where the kitchen is also attached next to the walls in a U-shape forming and enclosed area where it makes it the main work place. This is perfect for cooks and separates the kitchen and the dining area.
Island kitchen – Placed in the middle of the kitchen area, this splits the kitchen and dining space. This is also a nice accessory to the kitchen and compliments the overall image and style of the kitchen.
For more advice or guidance on choosing you right kitchen, visit us at:
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Need To Have Removal Tree And Stump?
Author: Elly Knights
2. 4 Things To Consider For Finding The Right Upholstery Cleaning In London
Author: Nick Koych
3. Create A Great 1st Impression With Granite In Your Office Space
4. Common Residential Plumbing Issues
Author: Bob Sander
5. Warning Signs That You Need To Repaint Your Home
Author: Shane Habib
6. Take Stunning Pictures Of Your Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
7. Hiring Professionals To Install Window Film In Palm Beach Gardens
8. Tile Cleaning Melbourne Service: - Wipe Out Your Dirty Tiles
Author: Elly Smith
9. Turbo Cowl Prevents Rain Water, Entrance Of Wild Creatures And Down Draught In The Most Efficient Ma
Author: Jerry Baily
10. If Home Remedies Doesn’t Work To Stop Shower Leaking Call The Experts
Author: Jordan Curr
11. Things You Need To Be Careful Of Before Booking A Pest Control Service
Author: Jordan Romilly
12. The Landscape Constructing Has Been Beneficial To A Greater Extent
Author: Brodie Clogstoun
13. Exclusive Ideas To Decorate Your Roof In A Different Way
Author: Michael Gilmore
14. Things You Need To Be Aware Of The Gutters Of Your Roof
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
15. An Earlier Confirmation Of A Building's Framework Is Needful
Author: Adam Leworthy