ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
How To Bring Out Your Human Spirit This World Humanitarian Day | Donate Your Sweat
Total Articles: 1
Each year, the 19th of August is observed as the World Humanitarian Day, a day recognized by the United Nations as an occasion to pay a tribute to all those who risk their lives by participating in humanitarian aid work. This year, the main theme of the World Humanitarian Day focuses on how the civilians who get caught up in turmoil and conflicts, which disrupt their lives and often uproot their families, are not the right targets and deserve our support in all forms.
Here are some of the ways in which you can participate in humanitarian aid work, to channel your inherent humane spirit to spread compassion in the world.
1. Invoke The Humanitarian Spirit In People
The aim of the World Humanitarian Day is to invoke the humanitarian spirit in the citizens of the world on a global scale, and you can contribute to this cause by encouraging those around you to participate in humanitarian aid work. Convince your friends and family members to join you in some activity that leads to the betterment of the community. Remind them how their individual actions can make a global impact if they choose to support the oppressed and traumatized sections of the society. This gentle nudge from your end will help generate active participants for the humanitarian movement.
2. Make Your Mark By Doing Something Positive For Someone Else
Your little acts of kindness can create an ocean of compassion, one droplet at a time. Volunteering for an NGO that supports the civilians stuck in a war zone or the people who have lost everything to a natural disaster is a great way to contribute to the general well-being of the less fortunate sections of society. Even small deeds of compassion, such as helping an underprivileged child with his or her education or supporting a senior citizen who does not have any family to rely on, can go a long way in making the world a better place.
Donate Your Sweat is a platform that connects people looking to provide something much more valuable than their money. We want to help those that want to help. We’re looking for people looking to volunteer their TIME for various activities.
Social Community Articles1. Information About Social Bookmarking
2. What Happens To The Body During The Cremation Procedure?
Author: Christopher Quarto
3. Tymedigital Is Expected To Shake Up South Africa’s Banking Sector
4. Why You Should Donate To Ngo’s India Supporting The Elderly?
5. What Is The Importance Of Non Profit Organizations In Society?
6. What Are Challenges Faced By Elderly & How Ngo’s Are Helping?
7. How Ngos Are Improving The Senior Citizen Health Care Conditions?
Author: Helpage India
8. 5 Quick And Trusted Tips For Social Media Optimization
Author: Lee Bruce
9. What Are The Traits Of A Talented Wedding Photographer In Playa Del Carmen?
Author: Luckie Photography
10. Marriage In Indian Societies.
11. Banquet Hall Can Be The Economic Event Place For Grand Wedding Receptions & Parties In Vancouver
Author: Assadullah Haroon
12. Social Workers Who Redefined Ngo Volunteering In India
Author: Niraj Zaveri
13. Proper Health Care Helps To Improve The Quality Of Life
14. Forms Of Planned Giving Also Known As Donation
15. Kalam Dreamz Foundation A Ngo For Road Safety
Author: Dreamz Group