ALL >> Health >> View Article
Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana
Total Articles: 1
Kids and grown-ups both love sweet, healthy bananas. As bananas come neatly packed in their own cover, they are very transportable. They may be consumed in their complete form, cut into fruit salad or crushed and added to muffin and bread recipes. Freezing bananas can be added to drinks in place of yogurt or ice cream. A portion size is one peeled medium-sized banana, around 7 inches long. By consumption of a banana you can pamper your sweet tooth without tarnishing your diet. A banana is of an average of about only 110 calories. Here are some of the amazing health benefits of banana, recommended by dietitians from the best hospitals in Dubai. Let’s take a tool at them below:
1. High Fibre Content
Banana is laden with fibre, both solvable and unsolvable. The solvable fibre has the propensity to slow down absorption and keep you feeling full for an extended time. Which is why bananas are frequently included in a breakfast meal so that you can begin about your day minus having to concern about the next meal.
2. Heart Health
High fibre foods are said to be virtuous for the heart. Conferring to a study done by the doctors in Dubai, growing feasting of fibre-rich foods such as bananas can decrease danger of both cardiac disease (CVD) and coronary heart disease (CHD).
3. Ease in Digestion
As per Ayurveda, banana has a sugary and tangy taste. The sugary taste is said to bring about a feeling of heaviness but the sour taste is known to arouse Agni (the digestive juices), thus supporting absorption and helping in building up metabolism.
4. Powerhouse of Nutrients
Banana is a heavy weight when it comes to nourishment. It is laden with vital vitamins and minerals such as potassium, calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron, folate, niacin, riboflavin, and B6. These all back to the appropriate working of the body and keeping you fit.
5. High Source of Potassium
The great content of potassium in bananas brands it a super fruit. This mineral is known for its plentiful health profiting properties as it helps in regulating heartbeat, blood pressure, and saves the brain alert.
6. Blood Pressure
It is a recognized fact that salt is the wicked when it comes to high blood pressure. Bananas have little salt content and high potassium content, and these things contribute to making it perfect for those experiencing this condition.
7. Helps Fight Anaemia
Due to the great iron content in bananas, they are worthy for those suffering from anaemia. Anaemia is a disorder where there is a reduction in the number of red blood cells or haemoglobin in the blood. This results in exhaustion, tininess of breath, and whiteness.
There are many dietitians and doctors in Dubai that will offer you good treatment and a nutritious healthy diet chart for these health issues.To know more visit: www.fidoc.com
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men