ALL >> General >> View Article
5 Prom Dress Mistakes To Avoid
Total Articles: 10
Do you want to achieve prom perfection? Then avoid these fashion mistakes:
Showing a lot of skin
It's alright to show a little bit of skin as long as it's within your school's dress code; however, you shouldn't go overboard. For example, you shouldn't dress in a low-cut with side cut-outs. You should also avoid an outfit with a slit that is all the way up your thigh.
To be on the safe side you should choose one part of your body that you want to show off. For example, you can show off your chest and arms by wearing a strapless dress. You can also show off your legs by wearing an outfit with a short slit.
When buying a prom dress always remember that a little skin is classy, but a lot of skin is classless.
Too much of the same color
While it's good to mix and match, you shouldn't overdo it. For example, you shouldn't wear a dress that is the same color as your shoes and bag. The good way of going about it is mixing complimentary colors. For example, you can carry a bag that matches your shoes, but isn't the same color as your dress.
Wearing the wrong fabric
Most proms are formal; therefore, you should dress appropriately for the night. Two of the best dresses to wear are floor-length and mini dresses. As rule of thumb you should ensure that they are made from the right fabrics.
To be on the safe side you should ensure that they are made from silk, taffeta or any other luxury fabric. You should avoid outfits made from linen, jersey, cotton or any other casual fabric.
Having a sparkle overload
A sparkle overload happens when you pair a sequin-covered dress with gigantic glitter bangles or loud glittery bag. The overload can also occur when you wear heels that are too bejeweled. To avoid the overload you should avoid wearing sparkling accessories.
Wearing ill-fitting dresses
Ill-fitting outfits are fashion don'ts for any occasion. Before you buy an outfit, always test it and ensure that it's perfectly fitting and flattering to your body. If you get home and you find a flaw in the outfit, you should take it to the tailor immediately.
These are some of the fashion mistakes that you should avoid when going to a prom night. When buying the outfit always ensure that you buy it from a reputable store.
General Articles1. Bijoux Réplique Love Cartier 1: 1 Où La Coutume
2. Réplique Bracelet Amour Quel Matériel
3. Série Cartier Juste Un Clou Est Un Favori De Beaucoup Star Chinoise
4. Comment Identifier Réplique Bracelet Love Cartier
5. Bracelet Love Cartier Personnalisé Privé Marque De Bijoux
6. Can A Leadership Seminar Really Help?
Author: Ross Barkely
7. The Best Real Christmas Trees And Where To Find Them
8. Why Should You Choose Internet Marketing Seo Services Over Other Marketing Solutions?
Author: Thomas Decker
9. Interiors: Professional . Medical . Hospitality . Industrial
Author: Whether you are remodeling or renovating your off
10. How To Use 1password For 2-step Authentication Codes?
Author: James Watson
11. Everything You Need To Know About Online Shopping
Author: ealpha shopping
12. Engage Yourself With These Four Practices To Avail Benefits Of Cloud Accounting!
Author: Janet Waston
13. Kerala Style Interior Decorators In Coimbatore
Author: Monnaie A
14. "more Than Just Web Designing, It’s A Door To New Opportunities"
Author: proud shala
15. Thesis Proposal
Author: nancy brown