ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Embroidered Kurtis For Ravishing Looks
Total Articles: 14
The Indian Fashion has changed a lot over a decade. The Kurtis has become an integral part of every woman's ethnic collection. The Kurtis are available in the market with different patterns - embroidered kurtis, floral printed kurtis, digital printed kurtis, etc. Along with different patterns, different shapes and cuts have also added versatility to the Kurtis. The long, short, casual or formal kurtis, one can opt for any kind of kurtis to suit one's style.
Christina India has brought a huge variety of embroidered kurtis in its collection, which can be worn in the day or night. The beautifully embroidered kurtis adds ravishing looks to your style instantly. Embroidered clothes are popular in India since long times. Previously it was available only in hand embroidery, but now machine embroidery clothes are also available.
Embroidered kurti is considered expensive as compared to other casual kurtis as it brings more richness to the dress. Be it a simple design or fine elaborate work all-over the kurti, it surely never lets you down. The embroidered Kurtis are available in printed or plain coloured clothes.
Embroidered kurtis are available in different fabric like cotton, chiffon, pure georgette and various others. These are light material fabrics, comfortable for Indian climate in day specifically. Kurtis with 3/4th sleeves or embroidery along the neckline/ hemline, looks great. Embroidery on borders or in butis, also looks good.
For evening or night parties, embroidered kurtis on viscose, satin or silk, gives a stunning, elegant look because of the richness of cloth texture. One can team it with palazzos of same texture to give a grand look. Simple leggings, jeans, or salwar can be worn with all types of embroidered kurtis for the casual look. Accentuate your appeal with minimal jewellery and accessories.
Christinaindia.com is your one-stop destination to unfold ethnic and trendy fashion, which are elegant, comfortable and affordable too. The feminine appeal and traditional graceful embroidery work of kurtis are always high in demand in all parts of the world since the ancient times. So get ready to shine like a fashion pro with our classy embroidered kurtis online!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca