ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Your Woods Don’t Have To Match
Total Articles: 47
Interior designers say that mixing wood tones in your home décor makes a room seem more appealing and natural. Homeowners usually don’t purchase all their furniture and furnishings at the same place or at the same time, so tones can blend. Wood tones are considered neutral shades, so it’s fairly simple to combine them. Combining a dark wood with a light wood usually looks very interesting. For example, a house could have dark wood floors and wood blinds or faux wood blinds and look absolutely fantastic (or vice versa).
Interior designers generally recommend limiting the amount of tones to two or three per room and to select one tone as the dominant one. Generally, it’s best to go for a low level of contrast. Dark, rich wood shades such as cherry, mahogany, and walnut go better with medium-toned woods than lighter ones. Similarly, lighter woods, such oak and pine, go better with medium wood tones.
BuyHomeBlinds.com is the leading online seller of premium custom-made window blinds, shades, drapery, and shutters. Its window coverings are tailor made to your requirements and shipped within three days.
In addition to window coverings such as plantation shutters, wood shutters, motorized shades, honeycomb shades, and more, BuyHomeBlinds.com also offers wood blinds and faux wood blinds.
BuyHomeBlinds.com offers an extensive selection of 100% genuine American Basswood Wood Blinds in a broad assortment of stains and paints, as well as standard twill cloth tape colors and deluxe decorative cloth tape colors.
American Basswood is the best choice for wood blinds. It’s so warm and lovely. It resists damage and it’s so easy to clean, too. Your choices include:
• Wood Blinds 2" Value
• Wood Blinds 2" Premium
• Wood Blinds 2-1/2" Premium Shutter Blinds
• Wood Blinds 2" Distressed
Faux Wood Blinds
Faux wood blinds are very popular. They’re an ideal alternative wood blinds, especially in humid and tropical areas. Faux wood blinds are simple to clean and resist breaking and cracking, so they’re also an excellent choice for active rooms. BuyHomeBlinds.com offers a wide selection of colors and textures. You can so easily express your personnel style with faux wood blinds.
BuyHomeBlinds.com selection of Faux Wood Blinds include:
• 2” Classic Faux Wood Blinds
• 2½” Faux Wood Blinds
• 2½” Premium Faux Wood Blinds
• Textured Faux Wood Blinds
• Smooth Faux Wood Blinds
• Smooth White Faux Wood Blinds
Faux wood blinds also come in a broad assortment of stains and paints, as well as standard twill cloth tape colors and deluxe decorative cloth tape colors.
You might even want to consider wood shutters and faux wood shutters. BuyHomeBlinds offers those, too.
Should you be looking for a window covering to compliment the wood in your home, you’ll most definitely find the right one at BuyHomeBlinds.com.
Whatever your window covering needs, go to BuyHomeBlinds.com or call 301-847-7000 today.
About Author :-
Ciaran Pilkington who provides informative and detailed articles and reviews for home improvement & interiors. In this article he writes about motorized shades & faux wood blinds. He has been vehemently writing articles for Buyhomeblinds.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Colorado Springs Realtor - Real Estate
Author: Mountaincity Realty
2. Relocate To El Paso For Employment And Spanish Culture Opportunities
Author: Relo Pro
3. Bartlett Real Estate Market Update July 2018
Author: John Herman
4. The Top Tips For A First Time Home Buyer
Author: Flatooz- The Apartment Experts
5. Barrington Real Estate Market Update July 2018
Author: John Herman
6. List Your Business With Construction Directory And Let Your Local's Know About It.
Author: John Smith
7. Arlington Heights Real Estate Market Update July 2018
Author: John Herman
8. Significance Of An Mep Consultant Within Engineering Companies
Author: BIM Engineering LLP US
9. Brisbane Garage Door Specialists - Qld
Author: Michael Smith
10. 5 Tips To Get Your House Ready For Selling
Author: James Luke
11. Discovering The Advantages Of Hiring A Letting Agent
12. Landlords And Tenants: Why Use A Letting Agent
13. What Should Property Owners Search For In A Letting Agent?
14. Reasons Why Landlords Ought To Use A Letting Agent
15. Real Estate Agents - So What Do They Do?