ALL >> Others >> View Article
Why You Need To Learn How To Use Erp As University Erp Software ?
Total Articles: 305
LITEROM college ERP is the best solution having the entire feature you will ever require to run your institution proficiently. It provides user-friendly control panel with login access to all the teachers, students, parents, admin and management team of the institution. The complete range of modules available in LITEROMTM School ERP takes care of all the procedures in your educational organizations, exactly from admittance of new students to generating transfer certificate, after the student completes the studies. Education,School ERP,University,College,School ERP,Software is a chief custom programming development and quality delivering organization that promise for giving one stop solution to the end user. Finally, one additional benefit we've observed from the School ERP process is that the individuals involved often bring away from it a new work ethic that spreads to the surrounding workplace.
Why do you need an Education ERP?
Today all the educational institutes face common challenges such as:
· Accessing information from paper files is a difficult task
· Improper means of exchanging information between various departments
· Lack of interconnection between departments
· No quick or easy way to keep the records of students and staff error free and up-to-date
· Wastage of hundreds of hours by staff each month manually entering information or performing
administrative tasks that could be handled automatically such as evaluation and generating
· Lack of accuracy in maintaining the financial records such as Fees, Salary and Expenses
· Lack of automation in calculating Fee balances or to find Fee defaulters
· Lack of automation for computing the staff's salary
· Lack of easy means or quick way to access old records
· Administrators spend too much time in creating Time-Table and in daily assigning the
substitutes for free periods
· Lack of means to provide parents and guardians the fast access to student records
…..and many more!!!
This list of challenges keeps getting long and long and as a result some Educational Institutes end up with getting Stand Alone software’s from different vendors on an adhoc basis.
Now what is standalone software?
Stand Alone Software:
The moment someone thinks about automation of school/college/university, one thinks of software for Fee Management. Once the school/college/university concerned gets used to of it then thinks that they needs an another software for Salary Management and so on like for Time-Table Management, Evaluation Management etc. This ultimately leads in dealing with multiple software and multiple
vendors creating a situation which is more cumbersome to manage.
Others Articles1. Deeponion Aims To Transform The Cryptocurrency World
Author: Stephen Brown
2. 4 Tips For Finding The Right Petrol Inverter Generator
Author: Nathan Crowley
3. Free Online Tarot Card Reading On Your Future Career
4. How Snaptube Is A Good App
Author: Amit Kumar
5. Avoid These 5 Common Camera Setting Mistakes Made By Beginners
Author: James Maher
6. Common Dental Procedures | Types Of Teeth Repair, Restoration In Dentistry
7. Ultra Bright Lightz: The Premier Destination For Emergency Led Lights For Trucks
Author: Justin Tomney
8. Do Not Let Your Bakery Trade Get Faded: Industry Bakery Equipment Dubai
Author: Wahat Al Dhafrah
9. We Better Understand, What Is The Kitchen?
Author: Alrazana kitchen
10. Get Your Janam Kundli By Date Of Birth
Author: Future Study Online
11. Basic Construction Parameters You Should List In Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
12. How Astrology Can Help Daily Life
13. Fun Gifts For Men Are Now Available In Cheap Deal!
Author: Andrew Wilson
14. We Want To Know As The “best” Not Necessarily The Biggest
Author: Wahat Al Dhafrah
15. Improve Your Mobility And Quality Of Living With Accessible Equipment