ALL >> Others >> View Article
Why You Need To Learn How To Use Erp As University Erp Software ?
Total Articles: 242
LITEROM college ERP is the best solution having the entire feature you will ever require to run your institution proficiently. It provides user-friendly control panel with login access to all the teachers, students, parents, admin and management team of the institution. The complete range of modules available in LITEROMTM School ERP takes care of all the procedures in your educational organizations, exactly from admittance of new students to generating transfer certificate, after the student completes the studies. Education,School ERP,University,College,School ERP,Software is a chief custom programming development and quality delivering organization that promise for giving one stop solution to the end user. Finally, one additional benefit we've observed from the School ERP process is that the individuals involved often bring away from it a new work ethic that spreads to the surrounding workplace.
Why do you need an Education ERP?
Today all the educational institutes face common challenges such as:
· Accessing information from paper files is a difficult task
· Improper means of exchanging information between various departments
· Lack of interconnection between departments
· No quick or easy way to keep the records of students and staff error free and up-to-date
· Wastage of hundreds of hours by staff each month manually entering information or performing
administrative tasks that could be handled automatically such as evaluation and generating
· Lack of accuracy in maintaining the financial records such as Fees, Salary and Expenses
· Lack of automation in calculating Fee balances or to find Fee defaulters
· Lack of automation for computing the staff's salary
· Lack of easy means or quick way to access old records
· Administrators spend too much time in creating Time-Table and in daily assigning the
substitutes for free periods
· Lack of means to provide parents and guardians the fast access to student records
…..and many more!!!
This list of challenges keeps getting long and long and as a result some Educational Institutes end up with getting Stand Alone software’s from different vendors on an adhoc basis.
Now what is standalone software?
Stand Alone Software:
The moment someone thinks about automation of school/college/university, one thinks of software for Fee Management. Once the school/college/university concerned gets used to of it then thinks that they needs an another software for Salary Management and so on like for Time-Table Management, Evaluation Management etc. This ultimately leads in dealing with multiple software and multiple
vendors creating a situation which is more cumbersome to manage.
Others Articles1. Who Is The Best Supplier Of Lmi Pumps?
Author: Eric Gadin
2. Career Opportunity In C++
Author: Karan Singh
3. The Best Refrigerators For Your Restaurant From Excellent Commercial Kitchen Suppliers
Author: Joseph Rubino
4. What Are Chemical Metering Pumps? Where Can I Buy One?
Author: Eric Gadin
5. Equipment Used In Road Building Today
Author: Brad Richards is the author of this article
6. Pneumatic On-off Valve: The Classification And Features
Author: Deborah Gillis
7. How Trained Furniture Removalists Make Your Move Easier
Author: Riley Evans
8. Key Metrics To Track In A Dental Practice Management
Author: John Bose
9. Dr. Max Citrin Leader In Anti-aging & Sports Medicine In Palm Beach
10. How To Understand Indian Vedic Astrology
11. The Use Of Puppy Muzzle Should Be Started From This Age!
Author: John Hurt
12. Role Of Extended Producers Responsibility In Decreasing The Amount Of Waste
13. How To Safely Use A Nail Gun
Author: Michael Foley
14. Printing Impressions
Author: ABC Print Room
15. 5 Helpful Tips For Purchasing The Right Enerpac Cylinders
Author: William Hanes