ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Why Opencart Rules The Shopping Cart Development Arena
Total Articles: 9
As an ecommerce merchant, you must discover the right ecommerce solution to be able to make the right choice. There are a large number of shopping carts available today. Among the plethora of shopping cart development platforms, OpenCart is considered the best one due to its flexible, simple and versatile nature. Though it arrived after many other popular shopping cart platforms we find today, this platform has managed to become the most popular choice among both ecommerce beginners as well as seasoned merchants. Here are a few valid reasons why you must choose OpenCart over the other platforms when you Hire Opencart Developer.
Store set up is simple
The process of setting up an OpenCart ecommerce store is very simple. This is perhaps one of the most interesting benefits of this platform. This platform was in fact developed having the users in mind. To create a shop, you need not be knowledgeable in the technology. Though it is best to hire an OpenCart developer, you will find the process quite understandable to you to suggest what you want during the process. The different steps involved in launching an OpenCart store include the following.
• Install OpenCart on the computer where you will develop the store
• Choose from the several OpenCart Themes made available to the users
• Add your products and fill in the product details
• Make the configurations with regard to languages, payment and shipping methods.
Once you have accomplished these steps, you are now ready to get your orders and sell your products. The installation process is quite easy and does not need a sound technical knowledge. However, professionals well trained in creating a large number of OpenCart stores can do a great job on your ecommerce project.
Usability and performance
The site speed is a crucial component that will ultimately impact the user experience when it comes to online stores. OpenCart is a light-weight ecommerce solution that employs AJAX technology known for its less loading time and high store speed.
The admin panel of the OpenCart is simple and user friendly. You will not need a lot of time to gain familiarity with the learning curve. Managing the store on the OpenCart platform is a very simple process. At the same time, you can make use of several features and include a lot of tools and functionalities into the store you develop. Some of the top highlights of this program include one page checkout, a highly efficient site structure, simplified navigation and handy search. These factors are sure to attract the users assuring them a superior online shopping experience.
• Since OpenCart can support multi-store function, you can hope to manage multiple stores from a single admin panel. Tis will mean you have the following advantages.
• For each of your stores, you can set up customer groups. You can also have a store for retail sales and another for wholesale sales.
• It is possible to localize each store for different countries. This can be done by setting default language, tax and currency for the given country.
• You can maintain a single inventory for a number of shops.
• You can deploy different themes for different shops to give a superior user experience.
Myself Mouzzam Jafri Head of Internet Marketing at Techindiasoftware. I have 5+ years of experience in IT Industry. My passion is in writing about Internet Marketing Currently I am writing about how to Hire Magento Developer and Hire Wordpress Developer.
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch