ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Total Articles: 37
A Panchayat town in Kanchipuram district and a part of the Chengalpattu taluk in Tamil Nadu, Guduvancheri which is served by the Guduvancheri railway station of the Chennai Suburban Railway has slowly become the most favored Geographical area to purchase a Land. Sandwiched between Urappakam and Potheri this town is slowly turning into a Hub of Residential Plots, owing to its accessibility and strategic position. Guduvanchery Plots are linked by major arterial roads and rail lines (Sub-Urban- Chennai Beach-Tambaram-Chengalpettu line), making it a well connected region. Even Starting from 600 sqft. to 2000+sqfts, plots of different sizes are readily up for grabs here. Purchasing a Guduvanchery Plot is now on the to-do list of many Investors and the Common Man.
Why do Guduvanchery plots stand apart?
The main advantage of these Guduvanchery plots is that they are primarily Govt. Approved (Directorate of Town and Country Planning-DTCP)Land or by the Guduvanchary Gram Panchayat. This saves the hassles of getting your Documentation work done. Guduvanchery is like a developing nation which takes long fast strides. Guduvanchery Plots value have gone up from a thousand to a lakh for the same square area.
Key star points to get your Plot here:
It is situated on NH 45 or GST Road it boosts a MTC terminus; South Bound Omnibuses may find a Bus Terminus in Guduvanchery too.International Airport is expected to Come up in this area.
It is touted as the largest Residential Area between Chengalpettu and Tamabaram owing to Corporate Giants like Accenture, Ford and Mahindra World City in the vicinity.Well established Higher Secondary Schools and Accredited Hospitals dot this space.
Educational institutions present are SRM University and its group of institutions such as Valliammai Engineering College, SRM School of Management, SRM Medical College, etc. Other schools include Eva Stalin IAS Academy, SRM University, Eva Stalin Business School, Govt. Boys Higher Secondary School, Govt. Girls Higher Secondary School, Bharathiar Matriculation Hr Secondary School, St John Matriculation School, Holy Sai International School, Neelan Matriculation School, St Marys Matriculation School and others.
Why is it a people’s place?
This area also has dedicated Telephone Exchanges and Police Stations making people from neighbouring Urapakkam to use these necessities.This is highly a recommended area for Retirees ,Families and Couples. The Average rate per sqft of Guduvanchary Plots is Rs.3645/- with a rental yield percentage of 2.7. Being a calm and peaceful this space is also away from the dust and din of city, pollution free.
Contact us to know more about the House, property, plots, lands, villas for sale or rent in Guduvanchery
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Five Tips For Saving Winter Fuel Costs
Author: Ron Woods
2. South Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report 2017
Author: John Herman
3. Port Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report November 2017
Author: John Herman
4. What To Expect When Renting Your First Apartment?
Author: Antonio Victor
5. How Can You Benefit From A Real Estate Agent If You Are A Property Seller?
Author: Pamela Scout
6. Set Amidst Upscale Workplaces Orchid Greens Offers Lavish Flats In Hennur Road
Author: Abhishek Agarwal
7. So You Have A Few Houses For Sale In Penticton
Author: Mark Wahlberg is the author of this article
8. You Need Professional Assistance While Looking For Greenwood Homes For Sale!
Author: Ron Woods
9. How Real Estate Investments Return Profits - Md Properties Llc
Author: MD Property
10. 3 Dos And Don’ts Of Selling A Luxury Property
Author: April lavine
11. Looking To Hire The Best Property Management Firm? 6 Questions To Ask
Author: Greg Paielli
12. Parsvnath Developers-property In Jodhpur
Author: Parsvnath Developers
13. What Are The Different Cscs Cards In Uk Construction Industry?
Author: Graeme Hick
14. Ghaziabad Best Residential Real Estate Investment Options In Ncr
Author: Surya Prakash
15. Now Get Service Apartments In Mangalore