ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Four Stand Out Features Of The Skoda Fabia 81tsi
Total Articles: 23
The 2018 Fabia is the latest offering in the highly competitive light car segment. With Skoda’s reputation for value and innovation, it is a refined model that is sure to appeal to those looking for a practical yet refined vehicle. If you would like to know more, here are four stand out features of the 81TSI Skoda Fabia cars for sale.
“Simply Clever” Design:
Skoda has held the mantra of Simply Clever for some time, and this has allowed the company to gain some loyal brand following. The new Skoda Fabia 81TSI takes the Simply Clever design philosophy to a new level with some very innovative features. A great example of this is the storage solutions throughout the cabin. There is a centre bin offering plenty of storage beneath the armrest, a large stowage bin under the centre stack, driver’s door waste bin and bottle holders on all four doors.
An Improved Engine:
The 2018 Skoda Fabia has also benefitted from an updated engine. The old four cylinder 1.2 litre turbo has been swapped for a new three cylinder 1.0 litre turbo. This powertrain is available on the local spec in both 70 kW and 81 kW trim levels. This change has increased torque from 175 Nm to 200 Nm.
Packed With Gear:
The standard equipment list for the new Fabia is very impressive. There is a 6.5 inch touchscreen infotainment that includes Bluetooth streaming, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, USB and SD inputs. Six speaker audio, rear view camera, heated electric side mirrors, leather handbrake, gear shifter and steering wheel, air conditioning, power windows and chrome highlights.
There are also some nice optional extras including 17 inch alloys, rear parking sensors, sports suspension, cruise control, privacy glass and LED projector headlights.
Lots of Space:
Even if you are travelling in the rear, you will find the Skoda Fabia offers plenty of room despite the model’s compact dimensions. There is also storage options in the rear to ensure you feel completely comfortable.
There is also an impressive 305 litres of cargo space that beats many rivals in the segment including the VW Polo and Mazda2. Opt for the Wagon variant, and this increases to a mammoth 505 litres. There are also some nifty organisation tools in the cargo area including luggage net and basket to stop items sliding around.
If you are considering a Skoda Fabia, Perth drivers should first visit us. We have an impressive range of vehicles including the new Skoda Fabia. Our sales team members would be happy to arrange your test drive of the new Skoda Fabia cars for sale. We would also be delighted to answer any queries you have about the Skoda Fabia, price deals, and trim levels.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia