ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Why You Should Donate To Ngo’s India Supporting The Elderly?
Total Articles: 35
There are millions of elderly in India who are unable to address their health care and financial needs due to many reasons. But you can always make this world a slightly better place even with the smallest of donations. While many people have tax exemption as a motivating factor for donating to NGOs that support the elderly that is not always the reason you should consider helping the old. Find out how even the smallest donation from you can contribute to the life and wellbeing of someone else.
Make a Difference with Donations
When you donate to an NGO that supports the elderly, you are making a contribution in so many ways. Some non-governmental organizations are dedicated to working for the wellbeing of the old in so many ways and rely on donations to provide:
• Livelihood security to millions of elderly in the form of institutions
• Age-based services to millions of old people in cooperation with the government, civil society and private sector.
• Health security for millions of elderly
• Contributing to creation of elderly groups
When donating for an NGO India, you should look for organizations that help the elderly in rebuilding their lives. This will ensure that what you donate will go in helping the old take charge of their lives and build a sense of confidence and self worth.
Contributions to Different Programs
When you donate to an NGO taking care of the elderly, you could be contributing to different programs.
Mobile Healthcare Services
Some NGOs run programs offering mobile healthcare services to the elderly at their doorsteps. The service reaches the needy elders with medications and medical equipment. They visit specific locations regularly and provide healthcare services to the elders who cannot visit a healthcare facility due to financial or physical limitations.
Eye Care Camps & Free Cataract Surgeries
Some organizations run programs to run eye care camps for the elderly. They work with reputed hospitals to organize camps and conduct cataract surgeries. The surgeries are conducted in hospitals and not camps, ensuring that proper and comprehensive medical care is available.
Supporting Old Age Homes
Some organizations use your donation to support multiple old age homes in different parts of the country. The funds are used for providing assistive devices or developing old age homes. Reputed NGOs can also provide you with information about the homes they support.
Elderly Livelihood Support
There are millions of older persons who find it hard to support their livelihood due to financial constraints. So when you donate to the right NGO, you could also provide livelihood support to such elderly. Some organizations work with the elders to create self-help groups so that they can sustain themselves.
Get Tax Deductions
The government enables donation tax exemption to people so that more people are encouraged to donate for important causes. So when you donate to such NGOs that support the wellbeing of the elderly, you can also get tax exemptions. Thus, even the smallest contributions you make to improving someone’s life is recoverable in one way or the other.
Thus, there are many reasons for donating to the cause of elderly wellbeing in India. It doesn't matter how much you contribute, it is always going to make things better for someone who is in need of support. Besides, the tax exemptions you get in return can pay you back, thus allowing you to enrich others’ lives without actually paying big.
Social Community Articles1. Information About Social Bookmarking
2. What Happens To The Body During The Cremation Procedure?
Author: Christopher Quarto
3. How To Bring Out Your Human Spirit This World Humanitarian Day | Donate Your Sweat
Author: Digvijay A
4. Tymedigital Is Expected To Shake Up South Africa’s Banking Sector
5. What Is The Importance Of Non Profit Organizations In Society?
6. What Are Challenges Faced By Elderly & How Ngo’s Are Helping?
7. How Ngos Are Improving The Senior Citizen Health Care Conditions?
Author: Helpage India
8. 5 Quick And Trusted Tips For Social Media Optimization
Author: Lee Bruce
9. What Are The Traits Of A Talented Wedding Photographer In Playa Del Carmen?
Author: Luckie Photography
10. Marriage In Indian Societies.
11. Banquet Hall Can Be The Economic Event Place For Grand Wedding Receptions & Parties In Vancouver
Author: Assadullah Haroon
12. Social Workers Who Redefined Ngo Volunteering In India
Author: Niraj Zaveri
13. Proper Health Care Helps To Improve The Quality Of Life
14. Forms Of Planned Giving Also Known As Donation
15. Kalam Dreamz Foundation A Ngo For Road Safety
Author: Dreamz Group