ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Why You Should Donate To Ngo’s India Supporting The Elderly?
Total Articles: 60
There are millions of elderly in India who are unable to address their health care and financial needs due to many reasons. But you can always make this world a slightly better place even with the smallest of donations. While many people have tax exemption as a motivating factor for donating to NGOs that support the elderly that is not always the reason you should consider helping the old. Find out how even the smallest donation from you can contribute to the life and wellbeing of someone else.
Make a Difference with Donations
When you donate to an NGO that supports the elderly, you are making a contribution in so many ways. Some non-governmental organizations are dedicated to working for the wellbeing of the old in so many ways and rely on donations to provide:
• Livelihood security to millions of elderly in the form of institutions
• Age-based services to millions of old people in cooperation with the government, civil society and private sector.
• Health security for millions of elderly
• Contributing to creation of elderly groups
When donating for an NGO India, you should look for organizations that help the elderly in rebuilding their lives. This will ensure that what you donate will go in helping the old take charge of their lives and build a sense of confidence and self worth.
Contributions to Different Programs
When you donate to an NGO taking care of the elderly, you could be contributing to different programs.
Mobile Healthcare Services
Some NGOs run programs offering mobile healthcare services to the elderly at their doorsteps. The service reaches the needy elders with medications and medical equipment. They visit specific locations regularly and provide healthcare services to the elders who cannot visit a healthcare facility due to financial or physical limitations.
Eye Care Camps & Free Cataract Surgeries
Some organizations run programs to run eye care camps for the elderly. They work with reputed hospitals to organize camps and conduct cataract surgeries. The surgeries are conducted in hospitals and not camps, ensuring that proper and comprehensive medical care is available.
Supporting Old Age Homes
Some organizations use your donation to support multiple old age homes in different parts of the country. The funds are used for providing assistive devices or developing old age homes. Reputed NGOs can also provide you with information about the homes they support.
Elderly Livelihood Support
There are millions of older persons who find it hard to support their livelihood due to financial constraints. So when you donate to the right NGO, you could also provide livelihood support to such elderly. Some organizations work with the elders to create self-help groups so that they can sustain themselves.
Get Tax Deductions
The government enables donation tax exemption to people so that more people are encouraged to donate for important causes. So when you donate to such NGOs that support the wellbeing of the elderly, you can also get tax exemptions. Thus, even the smallest contributions you make to improving someone’s life is recoverable in one way or the other.
Thus, there are many reasons for donating to the cause of elderly wellbeing in India. It doesn't matter how much you contribute, it is always going to make things better for someone who is in need of support. Besides, the tax exemptions you get in return can pay you back, thus allowing you to enrich others’ lives without actually paying big.
Social Community Articles1. How To Make Your Volunteer Abroad Experience Rewarding?
Author: Ajarn Peter
2. Online Donation For Charity-starting Small Can Make A Big Difference
Author: rajat singh
3. Let’s Kill The Hunger Before It Kills The Humanity
Author: pooja chauhan
4. What Are Non-profit Organizations And How Do They Work
5. The Importance Of Social Media In Business
Author: Silky Sogy
6. Roles And Responsibilities Of The Elderly Homes Towards Senior Citizens
Author: Kanan James
7. Advantages Of Sales Management Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How Ngos Are Playing A Pivotal Role In Shaping A Better World For Senior Citizens In India
Author: Kanan James
9. Motivational Speakers In Calgary
Author: Rishi Nagar
10. The Mythological Story Of Nachiketa And Yama : Part 1
11. Malayalam New Year : A Traditional Ritual Of Opening Eyes In Front Of Lord Vishnu
12. Bonalu (ashada Jatra Utsavalu) : A Pious Glimpse To The Extremely Elegant Festival Of Goddess-mahaka
13. Hemis Festival : An Astounding And Lively Religious Event Of Buddhist Community
14. Best Things To Do When You Are Bored
Author: Nimesh Talsaniya
15. The Starbucks Anti-bias Training Go Against Human Nature
Author: Intentional Insights