ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Maldives: The Blue Lagoon
Total Articles: 5
When talking about Maldives, it is not only the best recreational diving destinations in the world but also one of the most preferred honeymoon destinations. If scuba diving, snorkeling or windsurfing is on your wish list, then Maldives is certainly the place you should be heading to.
The beautiful white beaches overlooking the expanse of perfectly blue shimmering waters are what make Maldives a Paradise on Earth. Although, swimming and water sports are the main tourist attractions there, even if you do not know to swim, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see what Maldives has in store for you.
Walking in the Ocean
The crystal clear water of the Ocean holds an entire world of marine life. Wondering how you can explore these undersea delights without knowing to swim? Well, the Under Water Walking experience requires no swimming experience; all you’ve got to do is walk!
Simply strap on a see-through Oxygen mask on your face and follow the lead of your instructor. And then, get ready to feel the soft ocean bed under your feet and enter a new world.
Love speed and thrill? Then, Jet Ski your way through the pristine waters of Maldives. Put on a life jacket, rev up the engine and you’re all set to go! You can either ride behind your instructor for your first ride or choose to ride the water stallion all by yourself under their watchful eyes.
This water sport involves riding a banana-shaped boat. Everyone who wishes to take this ride is made to wear a life jacket and then secured to the boat so that nobody falls off. Then, the banana boat is towed by a Motor boat. The best part about this simple boat ride is that the group aboard can specify the speed of the ride.
These boats have a transparent glass bottom that allows everyone aboard to view the fascinating world underwater. This is a simple boat ride that you can enjoy with friends or family. Everyone is allowed to take this ride irrespective of age.
Big Game Fishing
Maldives is a haven for fishing enthusiasts. Apparently, tourism and fishing are amongst the major contributors towards the Maldivian economy. If you wish to try a hand at fishing, there are a variety of fishes you can aim for such as a tuna, marlin, wahoo, sailfish and so on.
While most of the activities mentioned above are perfectly harmless, travelling to a new place has its own challenges; Health being the most important one. Falling sick or being in an accident can ruin your vacation.
A travel insurance plan can take the financial burden off your shoulders in such situations by covering you for the medical costs incurred. Travelers who love taking adventurous trips should check their travel insurance policy to ensure that they are covered for the risks they intend to undertake during the trip.
To buy online travel insurance plan you can visit https://www.reliancegeneral.co.in/Insurance/Travel-Insurance/Overseas-Travel-Insurance.aspx
Insurance Articles1. Avail Mortgage Adviser North London Services To Find Best Deals In The Market
2. Any Car Insurance Quote Online Will Outline The Basic Price Of The Premium Based On The Information
Author: winds lu
3. How To Find A Good Home Insurance Broker
Author: Jason Davis
4. What Makes Accounting Outsourcing In Dubai A Wise Decision?
Author: Fadi Khan
5. The Life Insurance Brokers London Can Help You Choose The Best Policy That Suits To Your Needs
6. Help From Insurance Adjusters For Property Insurance Claims In New Jersey
7. 3 Reasons To Take A Retirement Insurance Plan
Author: Edelweiss Tokio
8. Everything Needs To Know About No Credit Check Installment Loans
9. Avail Life Insurance Brokers London Services To Find The Best Policy Suitable For Your Family Needs
10. Know More About Teenage Auto Insurance Why It Is Expensive But Necessary
Author: Charlene Hubbard
11. Top Reasons You May Need Funeral Insurance In New Zealand
Author: Funeral Insurance NZ
12. Critical Illness Insurance, The Way To Ensure The Safety Of Your Loved Ones
Author: Ian Nuwan
13. Insurance In Hong Kong
14. Home Insurance Companies In California And Its Astonishing Benefits
Author: caleagle Insurance
15. 3 Life Insurance Policies That Serve As The Best Tax Saving Investments.
Author: arnab Goswami