ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Herbal Medicinal Treatments
Total Articles: 5
Alternative medicines are on the rise due to the negative side effects of antibiotic. The hazardous long-term effects of antibiotics have made people incline towards opting for various other alternative medication. The mix of herbs and right scientific technologies are making great impact in the society in healthcare industry. There are companies dedicatedly working for the advancement in the herbal medicine industry and coming up with various innovations. The anecdotal information available on herbal treatment ages back to years. These treatments are age-old and most of the time the origins of certain anti-biotics turn out to be derived from plants or natural produce. The world is an oasis filled with various plants, hence we can find ourselves in the pool of medicines. The popularity for using herbal has been increasing over the years.
Not just for humans but there are various herbal remedies and medication for the animals as well. One can now take care of their beloved pets by treating them with herbal care and avoid the harmful side effects of antibiotics. Veterinary herbal medicine has no adverse effects on the animals and human beings. It either has good, or no effects rather than bad. There are various pros and cons for herbal medicines which can be taken into consideration. Help and advice from professionals should be taken before using these. The herbalists know the effects medication has on humans or animal.
The number of dosage depends on the intensity of the ailment the animal or human being has. The amount of medication to be prescribed and the dosages contain various constituents which help in curing. There are various advantages for consuming herbal medication but before that is done they need to be consulted by a professional or an herbalist for right medication, they are as below
1. These help the animal be more active and help give them better strength and keep them healthy
2. Nearly no side effects
3. Extremely low cost (the cost is very less compared to anti-biotics)
4. More tolerance level
5. Widely available
6. They do not cause sedation
7. Not addictive like the conventional medicines
8. Good for chronic illnesses
9. No major dietary changes required (this majorly depends on the disease one has).
10. Prescription is not required in most of the cases
Along with all these advantages there are various negative factors that need to be taken into consideration before consuming. It needs to be checked if the medication is poisonous. Herbs at times tend to have certain poisonous properties. If anti-biotics are consumed along with herbal medicines one needs to check if they react when consumed together or are safe to consume. At times if the medicine is taken from wrong part of the plant it can get poisonous or may not give the same effects. The lack of quality maintenance of herbs, hence it is recommended one consumes these from reputed organisations which have standardised herbal extracts.
All the herbal intake should be consulted and discussed with the doctor before consumption for better effects on health.
For the past 3 years I have been writing informative and high quality articles on Health and fitness. In the above article have covered topics such as Veterinary herbal medicine, and standardised herbal extracts.
Fitness Articles1. Easy Steps To Start Exercising When You Have Already Hit Obesity
2. Use Of Treadmill For Weight Loss Workouts
Author: You Soon Chen
3. Know About The Basics Of Fitness Balls And Its Uses
Author: Mr. Chen
4. Home Gym Or A Public Gym –what’s Better?
Author: Into Wellness
5. Learn The Diet Plan Of Miss World 2017
Author: Dominik Banzon
6. The Best Muscle Supplement 2018 Increase Protein In The Body
Author: The Best Muscle Supplement 2018 Provides Protein T
7. 5 New Fat Burning Exercises
Author: 48 Fitness
8. Which Exercises Help In Getting Taller
9. Find Cheap Orthodontic Clinic In Beaverton
Author: Peter Raskind
10. Plan A Workout For Your Health
Author: Justin James
11. Laser Hair Removal In Bangalore
12. Exercises To Reduce Inner Thighs
13. How To Get Back To Workout After Injury
14. Female Hair Transplant In Delhi
Author: Cosmotree Clinic
15. Weight Loss Centres In Delhi
Author: Dietitian Ruby