ALL >> Education >> View Article
Total Articles: 17
When Siperian Hub receives a changed value for a trust-enabled column, it calculates a trust value for both the existing information and the new information. If the new information has a higher trust value than the existing information, then Siperian Hub updates the data in the base object with the incoming data.
When two base object records are consolidated, Siperian Hub calculates the trust for each trusted column in the two base object records being merged. Cells with the highest values survive in the final merged record. When an update comes in from a source system, Siperian Hub calculates the trust for the incoming data and compares it with the trust level of the data in the base object. Updates are applied to the base object only for cells that have higher trust on the incoming data.
Note: The value in the base object might not have the same value as the corresponding cross-reference. Validation rules, which are run during the Load job after the trust calculations, can downgrade trust for a record so that a source that had previously provided the cell value might not update the cell. To learn more about validation rules
Education Articles1. Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring A Science Private Tutor For Your Child
2. Open Up An Exciting New World With Expert Online Science Tutors
3. What Do Tutors Actually Do During Sat/act Tutoring?
4. Should You Get A Tutor For The Sat And Act?
5. Things To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor
6. Key Points To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor For Your Child
7. Important Points To Note About Your English Tutor
8. Why You Should Consider A Tutor: Teachers Vs. Tutors
9. How To Choose A Tutoring Company
10. How To Choose A Tutor (or Other Education Service Provider)
11. Why You Need An Act Tutor And An Sat Tutor
12. Get To Know About Learning Chinese In China Today
Author: Michel Kern
13. Iim Udaipur Admission 2019 : Eligibility, Criteria And Process
Author: Mba Universe
14. How To Market Yourself Within The It Industry
Author: Edmund Brunetti
15. Java Application Development India