ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
Total Articles: 268
(1888 PressRelease) Japan's economy has posted seven consecutive quarters of growth in what has been the longest run of growth in over a decade. Latest statistics showed gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annualized rate of 1.4% in the 3rd quarter of 2017.
The latest quarterly numbers come after nearly 5 years of controversial economic stimulus by the Bank of Japan at the behest of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. The expansion has been driven largely by a robust export sector buoyed by stronger global demand for Japanese products and has helped offset weaker consumer spending at home.
Analysts at Taipei, Taiwan-headquartered boutique brokerage, Clifford Beaumont say they believe the economy has harnessed healthy export demand which has been growing at 6%. They believe that with the global economy recovering almost in lockstep and with moderate growth in the US, the Euroepan Union and other parts of Asia, Japan’s exporters have enjoyed timely support.
In addition to the growth in the export sector, it is Mr Abe's economic policies - colloquially referred to as “Abenomics” to which some are attributing the long run of positive growth. By appointing a central bank governor who was prepared to undertake unprecedented levels of quantitative easing, Mr. Abe set about combating nearly two decades of anemic economic growth and deflation.
Clifford Beaumont analysts have welcomed the economic data but they remain cautious on how the Bank of Japan intends to exit from unusual and exigent economic policies that have seen interest rates cut into negative territory and trillions of yen created out of thin air to buoy the pries of every asset from bonds to ETFs and equities.
For the time being, however, it appears that QE has worked in Japan although inflation has yet to reach the BoJ’s target rate of 2% and consumers remain reluctant to spend.
Automobiles Articles1. Cad Jobs: What Are The Different Options?
2. Ring Main Unit Market Worth Over 2.45 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
3. What Steps Can You Take To Build Credit Score As A Young Individual?
Author: jeffery reynold
4. What To Consider When Planning To Buy A Motorbike
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Brushless Dc Motors Market About To Hit $8.15 Billion By 2021
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Bridgewater Car Sales - Getting The Best Deal
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
7. Being A Driving Instructor, A Challenging Profession
Author: Nate Mcgahey
8. Making A Smart Choice With The Help Of Used Cars Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
9. Know Some Key Advantages Of Availing Truck Rental Services
Author: Emma Denton
10. Yellow Vs. White Fog Lights: Make A Better Decision For Brighter Light
Author: Nathan Howard
11. Vehicle Electrification Market Worth 92.59 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
12. Add Style, Elegance And Luxury To Weddings - Hire Wedding Cars
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How To Check Out Any Local Garage First For Auto Repairs?
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Get Your Peugeot 208 Regularly Serviced
Author: Barry Sharp
15. 3 Great Mazda 2 Features For Learner Drivers
Author: Greg Dean