ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
Total Articles: 175
(1888 PressRelease) Japan's economy has posted seven consecutive quarters of growth in what has been the longest run of growth in over a decade. Latest statistics showed gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annualized rate of 1.4% in the 3rd quarter of 2017.
The latest quarterly numbers come after nearly 5 years of controversial economic stimulus by the Bank of Japan at the behest of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. The expansion has been driven largely by a robust export sector buoyed by stronger global demand for Japanese products and has helped offset weaker consumer spending at home.
Analysts at Taipei, Taiwan-headquartered boutique brokerage, Clifford Beaumont say they believe the economy has harnessed healthy export demand which has been growing at 6%. They believe that with the global economy recovering almost in lockstep and with moderate growth in the US, the Euroepan Union and other parts of Asia, Japan’s exporters have enjoyed timely support.
In addition to the growth in the export sector, it is Mr Abe's economic policies - colloquially referred to as “Abenomics” to which some are attributing the long run of positive growth. By appointing a central bank governor who was prepared to undertake unprecedented levels of quantitative easing, Mr. Abe set about combating nearly two decades of anemic economic growth and deflation.
Clifford Beaumont analysts have welcomed the economic data but they remain cautious on how the Bank of Japan intends to exit from unusual and exigent economic policies that have seen interest rates cut into negative territory and trillions of yen created out of thin air to buoy the pries of every asset from bonds to ETFs and equities.
For the time being, however, it appears that QE has worked in Japan although inflation has yet to reach the BoJ’s target rate of 2% and consumers remain reluctant to spend.
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra