ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Important Apps To Help Students With College Essays
Total Articles: 1
With the invention of smartphones, the way of lives began to transform and within a few years, smartphones became a necessity. From an era when phones were only used to make calls to an era in which there is nothing a phone is not capable of doing, there has been immense technological advancement and innovations which has made lives easier. One of the main industries revolutionized because of this particular advancement is the education sector because students as well as professors find smartphone an essential necessity.
Expert essay writers UK conducted a survey among students inquiring them about the difficulties they face in essay writing at college and how do they tackle those difficulties. While the problems ranged from time management to missing deadlines because of workload and keeping track of progress, they realized that the solutions were all available through smartphones apps and that is also a very convenient way of solving problems because smartphone is treated as a necessity. App developers are very quick in serving the demands of the masses and they develop apps that are user friendly so that an average smartphone user can also use it.
Following are some types of apps that can help you with college essays in some way:
1) Reminder apps: Although there is a reminder option built in your smartphone, the capabilities of a separate reminder app are much more. They have additional options that can help you keep track of the deadlines and tips that you want to remember throughout the writing duration in order to avoid any problems. Without a reminder app, it is very difficult to survive in college because there are many tasks that students work on simultaneously and without a reminder app, they are likely to miss deadlines for one or two tasks.
2) Dictation apps for slow typers: There are many students who either dislike typing lengthy assignments even if they are good with content or their typing pace is below average. In this case, it will take them a lot of time to write any essay. Dictation apps are designed for this very specific purpose as it allows students to speak what they want the device to automatically type in. It basically works like Siri or Google Assistant with the only difference being that it only responds by typing in what you speak. It is, however, recommended to practice typing instead of relying on such apps all the time or you may face disadvantages in the job market.
3) Mind-mapping apps for brainstorming: One essential part of essay writing is brainstorming ideas so that you can develop good quality content using those ideas in your essay. Some students struggle in drafting their brainstormed ideas and hence the mind-mapping apps are designed to help them form hierarchical structured documents like a branching tree. This will make brainstorming efficient and you will be able to take ideas from it as you write the essay without any confusions.
4) Motivational and threatening apps: The greatest invention in the world of apps related to assignments are the apps that motivates, or more like threaten, you if you miss deadlines. You set deadlines and if you fail to meet them, the app has consequences for you to face which can include anything from random annoying noises to erasing whatever you previously did! Students found such apps very helpful as they are actually forced to work on their essay and have some motivation to write.
However, set realistic deadlines because students often, out of excitement, set early deadlines leaving them with very little time to work on their essay. Analyze properly how much time you need to complete a specific task and keep some margin.
5) Music apps for focus: A problem with many students is that they are not able to focus on a specific task for a very long timedue to which they end up wasting a lot of time. There are certain music apps that plays music to retain attention and focus. The playlist is very exclusive and students claim that the kind of music it has actually works most of the time. Music has proven to be a source of relaxation and efficiency for mind so if you listen to certain type of music when working on an essay, you will be able to focus for longer than usual.
While these are some types of apps you can use to improve your experience with essays and assignments, others like apps for detecting errors and informing about necessary edits are also very useful and popular. Make use of a wise combination of apps and you will be able to submit a great quality essay on time.
Writing Articles1. What Importance Do The International Research Journals Hold?
Author: John Watson
2. Helpful Tips For Young Writers Who Are Looking To Get Their Book Published
Author: Marianne Rugard Jarvstrat
3. 3 Major Signs Of Hypothyroidism And The Role Of Endocannabinoid System
Author: Robert Smith
4. We Need To Address The Danger From Trump’s Fake News Awards
5. Importance Of Blogs In Business Growth
Author: Vineet Kumar SDingh
6. Mandarin Chinese Language Learning Strategies
Author: Michel Kern
7. Always Stay Ahead With Online Journals
Author: John Watson
8. How To Write A Good Short Story?
9. Content Writing In Nepal
10. Get Connected To Worlds Leading Business Providers With Hospitality Industry Email List!
Author: Brayden Tyler
11. Is It A Good Option To Get Custom Writing Services With Professionals?
Author: steve robert
12. What Are The Topics For Research And How Can You Search For Online Resources?
Author: John Watson
13. Online Self Publishing Book & Ebook Company
Author: Ammy Singh
14. Online Academic Support To New South Wales University Students
Author: Ryder Austin
15. The Advantages Of Relying On A Transcription Company
Author: Tom Clark