ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Build Muscles In An Easy Way
Total Articles: 66
Why spend a fortune for an expensive gym when you can get the benefits of an intense workout right by yourself? You do not need to depend on the heavy gym equipment to reap the muscle-building benefits of bodyweight exercise. It is even possible to gain effective results even with your own body weight. Given below are some exercises that will help you build muscles in no time minus the heavy gym equipment.
Running or Walking: Ever wondered your own two legs and a good pair of running shoes can cut down the expense of a treadmill or an elliptical? Well, most athletes, runners, and swimmers are not doing a bunch of crunches. They keep their diet clean and get a tremendous amount of calorie expenditure in Cardio. Walk at a quick clip or run a slow jog for 15 to 20 minutes to start. Keep adding an increment of 5-10 mins weekly.
Push-Ups: This works for your chest, shoulders, biceps, and triceps, and core for a complete muscle-building exercise. They are a major deal therefore always remember to include them. Place your hands on the ground slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor. Squeeze your gluts together and tense your abs as you lower and raise abs.
Squats: It is one of the easiest exercises and progressive from one version to a more difficult version with time. While in the meantime you can perfect your form for best results. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Put your arms out with straight in front of you or behind your head. Begin by pushing your hips back and bending at the knees. Look straight ahead and keep your chest up and back flat. Your back must stay in this neutral position throughout the movement.
Other muscle building exercises like crunches, walking lunges and triceps dip are some easy exercise depending on your body weight and not gym equipment.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. Welcome To Health Myntraslimming Center & Beauty Center
2. A List Of Best Mechanical Engineering Subjects And Books
3. Yoga Lifestyle
Author: Robiul alam
4. Ranks Up Technologies Are Making Amends In The Google Adwords Sector
5. 24x7 Hours King Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra And Delhi With Doctors Service
Author: king air ambulance
6. 4 Important Health Benefits Of Having A Home Pool
7. The Best Full Face Snorkel Mask Provide Knowledge About Great Snorkeling Experience
Author: best full face snorkel mask
8. Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein 2018 Review
Author: amar akaym
9. Best Organizing Sales And Marketing Event In Washington Dc
10. Why Is Boxing The Best Martial Arts Style?
Author: Pinnacle Martial Arts
11. How To Get The Most Out Of Your Spin Classes
Author: Christian Ruggeri
12. Common Gym Injuries And How To Avoid Them?
13. Activities That Are Suitable For Team Building In Any Workplace
Author: Holly Coane
14. Secrets To Keep Doctors Away And To Stay Fit Naturally
Author: Seth Aslatt
15. Ideas For Women Fitness Without Any Side Effect
Author: Spencer Holden