ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Few Reasons To Have Responsive Website Now
Total Articles: 31
Increasing use of internet all over India is revolutionizing the country. This is not only making people literate but also changing the business model in India. In India, technology is driving companies to transform themselves.
This is one of the main reasons, why you need to have responsive website essentially. Following are some of the other main reasons to grab one responsive website for your business.
Mobile Users Have Increased Gradually
There was a time when people use to have two versions of a website of their business. One website was specifically for the desktop users and another website was meant for mobile users.
However, there are many people, who still believe in this ideology. The disadvantage of having two different websites is time consumption and high maintenance. These days, there is one better option and that is a responsive website. This is ready for all devices of different screen size.
Keeping two different websites for different devices requires high-cost maintenance. Thus, it is better to have a responsive website as it offers you a lower maintenance cost as compared to running two versions of one single website.
On the other hand, you need to keep in mind that responsive website might be relatively expensive in the beginning.
Apart from this, the responsive website takes less time to set up. It is easy to maintain. It allows you to offer tailored location-based offers to drive traffic to your website.
Offers Effortless User Experience
So far, one of the biggest advantages of having a responsive website is that it offers better user experience. If you have an unresponsive website then you will agree that it distorts the way your website appears on devices like mobile and tablet.
However, the desktop viewers might not have any problem in viewing your website but the mobile users will surely not have better user experience.
When this website will be opened on the mobile, then you will notice that the texts are jumbled, images do not align and users have to scroll through endless pages in search of the information. If this happens, then the user gets irritated and leaves the page. Hence to avoid such scenarios like, it is worthwhile to evaluate the quality of your website design.
These are three main reasons as to why you need to have a responsive website. It is time to pay attention towards your business website.
MCR Logitech is a web development, Application development, Digital Marketing, Web Hosting company in Indore. We offer best IT services to our client such as, PHP development, web development, SEO, Googal Adword, website design, social media marketing, social bookmarking.
Web Design Articles1. Which Are The Best Web Designing Companies In India?
Author: NIlanjan Banerjee
2. Is Your Web Site Is Sufficient To Create Income For Your Business
Author: Infocampus logics pvt ltd
3. Services Offered By A Best Website Designing Company In Bhopal
Author: Suresh Kumar
4. Know About The Uniqueness Of Custom Logo Design
Author: Aengus Ryan
5. Why Event Coordinators Have To Use An Excellent Event App?
6. What To Ask When Hiring A Software Developer
7. Top Ways Mobile Applications Can Benefit Events
8. The Digital Signage – Three Most Handy Rules To Success
9. Successful Advertising And Marketing With Digital Signage
10. Introduction The Advantages Of Augmented Reality App Development
11. How You Can Select A Conference App That Enhances Participants’ Experience?
12. How To Select The Best Mobile Event App
13. How To Select A Software Development Company - A Few Tips For You
14. How Can Digital Signage Boost Customer Experiences In Business
15. How Augmented Reality Shall Form The Mobile-first Business Community