ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Get Accustomed With The Big Bouncy Stability Ball
Total Articles: 37
Stability balls are just more than what they look like. They are not mere big balls for to sit and bounce for fun, they offer a great way to improve strength, cardio endurance and balance. Stability balls take ncalf workoutormal squats or push-ups to the next level. These bouncy balls are great for getting back into normalcy after a muscle injury. Apart from that, they go a long way to helping you maintain your regular fitness.
● Overhead Ball Squat: These are more challenging than regular squats and hit the right spot in melting that adamant fat. For this, hold the stability ball with extended arms overhead while you do your regular squats. Try 10 to 15 reps each set.
● Wall Squat: Stand with your back to the wall with a minimum distance of three feet (or depending on the size of the stability ball). Place the ball between the wall and your back and squat down slowly, until the legs form 90 degree angles at the knees.
● Squat and Reach: Squat and Reach will work up those abs and arms and legs. Hold the ball with straight arms so that it is level with your face. Squat down, bringing the ball all the way above the left foot. Repeat the process on your right side. Go for 3 sets of 15.
These three squat exercises are easy and most effective with a stability ball. There are core exercises like knee tucks and V-Sit exercise that you can do with the stability ball as well.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. The Best Muscle Supplement 2018 Increase Protein In The Body
Author: The Best Muscle Supplement 2018 Provides Protein T
2. 5 New Fat Burning Exercises
Author: 48 Fitness
3. Which Exercises Help In Getting Taller
4. Find Cheap Orthodontic Clinic In Beaverton
Author: Peter Raskind
5. Plan A Workout For Your Health
Author: Justin James
6. Laser Hair Removal In Bangalore
7. Exercises To Reduce Inner Thighs
8. How To Get Back To Workout After Injury
9. Female Hair Transplant In Delhi
Author: Cosmotree Clinic
10. Weight Loss Centres In Delhi
Author: Dietitian Ruby
11. 3 Yoga Stretches For Enhanced Flexibility
Author: Manmohan Singh
12. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Herbal Medicinal Treatments
Author: Bhavesh Desai
13. Build Muscles In An Easy Way
14. How To Reduce Stress And Improve Your Overall Health
Author: Luther White
15. Discover How To Lose Weight With A Personal Trainer In The Best Gym
Author: Luther White