ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Mobile App Development Trends To Look For In 2018
Total Articles: 2
We are in the last quarter of 2017 and the App economy has received a phenomenal response, with several mobile app trends redefining the digital backdrop.
A lot of companies have finally realized that the mobile apps are no longer an optional investment, they are a ‘necessity’. With every passing year, we could see apps reaching the next level productivity and creativity, resolving issues in the most proficient manner. These diminutives turn out to become the most followed trends in the mobile industry. So let’s have a look at the expected trends to rule the mobile app development in 2018:
1. Artificial Intelligence: According to the new report from IDC, AI market will experience a revenue growth of more than $47 billion in 2020. Businesses are understanding in order to rule the competition, stay smart and evolve; AI is the way out.
2. Augmented Reality: Companies can show their audience the relevance of their products in real-time as it allows adding an overlay of digital and virtual information to the environment. The rise in user engagement quotient is a motivation for mobile app development companies to implement this technology.
3. Virtual Reality Apps: Offers virtual showroom without using much space. Provides a 3D vision of products. There is no spare for this technology.
4. Internet of Things: IoT is for sure going to remain a major trend in 2018. Everything is connected in the world of technology through the Internet of Things.
5. Enterprise Apps and BYOD: Organizations are embracing the “Bring Your Own Device” model. Hybrid apps are known to run in the app form but are essentially mobile websites. This helps in reducing the cost and speed-ups the mobile app development process.
6. Cloud-based Apps: With the increased use of cloud technology, it has become much easier to get data without impacting on your internal phone memory. With Dropbox, Google Drive and various other cloud apps, more and more mobile apps will be cloud driven.
The future for mobile apps certainly guises upbeat and challenging with alluring and innovative possibilities, however, do your own research and find out what suits the best for your business needs and make sure you choose an ideal mobile app development solution to create a high-quality mobile app for your needs.
A demonstrated business mentor, startup consultant and coach with 30 years of experience to incorporate, run and manage businesses. Prior to CEO of Symphony Solution, Anish worked for different companies on key positions. His entrepreneurial spirit, strong background in management and engineering helped him scale those companies far ahead on the path of growth.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Samsung Repairs In Uk – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
2. Motorola Mobile Phone Repairs Uk – Motorola Repairer
3. Quick Samsung Mobile Phone Repairs In London – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
4. Htc Repair Centre In Uk – Htc Repairer
5. Reliable Samsung Repair Centre In Manchester – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
6. Best Motorola Repair Service In Uk – Motorola Repairer
7. Best Htc Service Centre In Uk – Htc Repairer
8. Be A Reseller With Msgclub White Labelled Sms Panel
9. Reliable Samsung Repair Centre In The Uk – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
10. How To Send Sms From Msgclub Google Chrome Extension?
11. Affordable Htc Repair Centre In Uk – Htc Repairer
12. Best Samsung Repair Centre In The Uk – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
13. Best Samsung Repair Centre Birmingham – Ukwiderepairer.co.uk
14. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Glass Repair London – Motorola Repairer
15. The 6 Best Personal Finance Software Of 2017
Author: Martin Peterson