ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Mobile App Development Trends To Look For In 2018
Total Articles: 7
We are in the last quarter of 2017 and the App economy has received a phenomenal response, with several mobile app trends redefining the digital backdrop.
A lot of companies have finally realized that the mobile apps are no longer an optional investment, they are a ‘necessity’. With every passing year, we could see apps reaching the next level productivity and creativity, resolving issues in the most proficient manner. These diminutives turn out to become the most followed trends in the mobile industry. So let’s have a look at the expected trends to rule the mobile app development in 2018:
1. Artificial Intelligence: According to the new report from IDC, AI market will experience a revenue growth of more than $47 billion in 2020. Businesses are understanding in order to rule the competition, stay smart and evolve; AI is the way out.
2. Augmented Reality: Companies can show their audience the relevance of their products in real-time as it allows adding an overlay of digital and virtual information to the environment. The rise in user engagement quotient is a motivation for mobile app development companies to implement this technology.
3. Virtual Reality Apps: Offers virtual showroom without using much space. Provides a 3D vision of products. There is no spare for this technology.
4. Internet of Things: IoT is for sure going to remain a major trend in 2018. Everything is connected in the world of technology through the Internet of Things.
5. Enterprise Apps and BYOD: Organizations are embracing the “Bring Your Own Device” model. Hybrid apps are known to run in the app form but are essentially mobile websites. This helps in reducing the cost and speed-ups the mobile app development process.
6. Cloud-based Apps: With the increased use of cloud technology, it has become much easier to get data without impacting on your internal phone memory. With Dropbox, Google Drive and various other cloud apps, more and more mobile apps will be cloud driven.
The future for mobile apps certainly guises upbeat and challenging with alluring and innovative possibilities, however, do your own research and find out what suits the best for your business needs and make sure you choose an ideal mobile app development solution to create a high-quality mobile app for your needs.
CEO of Symphony Solution Inc. (an App Development Company) has constantly used technology to create cloud-based products that have impacted globally.
Hardware/Software Articles1. How Relevant Is Software Testing In A Devops Era? Top 5 Reasons
2. Uses Of Accounting Software
Author: Ayisha S
3. Become A Smart And Successful Laptop Repair Engineer
Author: Natasa Suri
4. Essential Benefits Of Co2 Laser For Acrylic Cutting, Marking And Engraving
Author: Rob Hibbs
5. Empowering Finance And Banking Sector With Digital Technology
Author: Shreya Verma
6. Do You Know The Live Stream Apps Changing The World?
7. Top Reasons Why Every Hr Manager Should Use Employee Management Software
Author: Anish Desai
8. Why No Padlock On My Web Browser Or Website?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
9. How To Build The Right Selenium Testing Strategy In 4 Ways
10. Why It Is Important To Have Ms Office Within Office Environment
Author: Carl Smith
11. Why Laptop Screen Repair Should Be Done By An Expert In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
12. Steps To Fix Error Code: “8504, 104” And Download Norton Setup
Author: Robert Coleman
13. Rise Of Automation, Robotics And Artificial Intelligence -2018
Author: Kiran Paneri
14. Dell Printer Support At Your Service Within Minutes
15. How To Choose Best Printers For Small Business?
Author: kifnfo it solutions