ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Insurance In Hong Kong
Total Articles: 1
Hong Kong is renowned for having a well developed insurance industry, compared to its regional counterparts, and one that is expected to continue to grow over the coming years and decades.
In this article, we share an overview of the Top 5 general insurance companies, based on annual revenue. We also provide some key information for each insurance company and contact details where applicable.
Full information can be found at https://insurance-hongkong.com/.
AXA General Hong Kong Limited
AXA General, provides a full spectrum of insurance products including life, health, accident protection and property insurance products.
They also provide retirement solutions and wealth management for businesses and individuals residing in Macau and Hong Kong.
The company is part of a larger AXA Group, which boasts 200 years of experience and excellence in the insurance sector and at the time of writing they are the world’s third largest insurance company.
If you would like to find out more about the insurance services offered by AXA General Hong Kong then please visit their website at https://www.axa.com.hk/en.
Bank of China (BOC) Group Insurance Company Limited
The Bank of China group provides a range of general insurance products including commercial insurance, medial, building management, money, employee compensation, fire, cargo, hull, retailer comprehensive and several individual insurance policies.
The company established itself in Hong Kong in 1992 and since then has built an admirable reputation as one of the largest general insurance providers in the country. At an estimated twenty thousand customers, it is slightly larger than Zurich Insurance Groups within Hong Kong.
Please visit their website at http://bocg-ins.bocgroup.com/en/website/index for more details and information on the insurance services offered for both individuals and businesses.
China Taiping Insurance (HK) Company Limited
China Taiping Insurance (HK) is the second largest insurance company in Hong Kong, with an estimated eighty thousand customers at the time of writing.
They offer general insurance services such as employees compensation, property, motor vehicle, contractors, medical, cargo, hull, motor vehicles, transport, aerospace, cash, personal and more.
China Taiping Insurance can be proud of its rapid growth in the last decade together with an outstanding reputation within mainland China. They are contactable via the company hotline: (852) 2815 1551.
Zurich Insurance Group (Hong Kong)
Zurich Insurance Group (Hong Kong) also offers a range of general insurance products which includes life, travel, medical, house insurance, business and several others. They are part of the parent company, Switzerland based Zurich Insurance Group, which is the fourth largest general insurance company in the world and has over 150 years of valuable experience in the insurance industry.
We estimate that Zurich Insurance Group (Hong Kong) has approximately fifteen thousand customers in Hong Kong at the time of writing, which is comparable in size to AXA General.
For further details please visit their website - https://www.zurich.com.hk/en.
QBE Hong Kong and Shanghai Insurance Limited (QBE HKSI)
QBE HKSI is another general insurance company. It is part of the Australian QBE Insurance Group Limited and provides the following services to businesses and individuals:
1. Businesses – Accident, motor, travel and liability insurance
2. Individuals – Home insurance, medical, travel and protection insurance
The company is proudly customer-centric, something which reflects in its policies and has resulted in impressive growth in Hong Kong over the past few years. If you wish to speak with a QBE HKSI representative please contact them via their hotline at +852 2877 8488.
We hope you found this brief introduction to general insurance companies in Hong Kong useful, for more information kindly refer to https://insurance-hongkong.com/.
Insurance Articles1. Avail Mortgage Adviser North London Services To Find Best Deals In The Market
2. Any Car Insurance Quote Online Will Outline The Basic Price Of The Premium Based On The Information
Author: winds lu
3. How To Find A Good Home Insurance Broker
Author: Jason Davis
4. What Makes Accounting Outsourcing In Dubai A Wise Decision?
Author: Fadi Khan
5. The Life Insurance Brokers London Can Help You Choose The Best Policy That Suits To Your Needs
6. Help From Insurance Adjusters For Property Insurance Claims In New Jersey
7. 3 Reasons To Take A Retirement Insurance Plan
Author: Edelweiss Tokio
8. Maldives: The Blue Lagoon
Author: Pranvi Jain
9. Everything Needs To Know About No Credit Check Installment Loans
10. Avail Life Insurance Brokers London Services To Find The Best Policy Suitable For Your Family Needs
11. Know More About Teenage Auto Insurance Why It Is Expensive But Necessary
Author: Charlene Hubbard
12. Top Reasons You May Need Funeral Insurance In New Zealand
Author: Funeral Insurance NZ
13. Critical Illness Insurance, The Way To Ensure The Safety Of Your Loved Ones
Author: Ian Nuwan
14. Home Insurance Companies In California And Its Astonishing Benefits
Author: caleagle Insurance
15. 3 Life Insurance Policies That Serve As The Best Tax Saving Investments.
Author: arnab Goswami