ALL >> Service >> View Article
Know How To Read Vastu Compass Correctly
Total Articles: 9
In order to be able to ascertain the accurate direction of a plot, it is essential to be able to read the compass accurately. Reading the compass correctly is also an art not mastered by all, although slight variation due to human error is negligible. There are two types of Vastu compass which is readily available in the market everywhere. They are Pivotal compass and floating compass. However, be it any kind of compass, the accuracy with which it is used depends on the vigilance of the user so as to ensure that there is no discrepancy in reading the direction marked correctly on it. One has to avoid parallax while reading the compass correctly. The difference between these two compasses is where the pivotal one displays the right direction of the plot automatically; the floating one has to align the direction with the colored tip of the needle to find out the North.
How to use the floating and pivotal compasses:
In case of the pivotal compass, there is a rotating disc on it with the name of the directions written on it as East, West, North and South. So, in order to determine the right direction, it is essential for one to get inside the house and stand right at the center if the plot with the compass on the floor. This will enable the pointers of the compass to showcase all the directions simultaneously.
As for the floating compass, it is used in a different manner as compared to the pivotal one. When using a floating compass, one needs to make sure there is no magnetic or electromagnetic object nearby or in your hand while you stand in the center of the plot with the compass in your hand and you need to wait till the compass settles down and becomes still. Once the pointer stops, you need to check the tip which always points to the North direction. Thereafter, you need to align the North, marked as N on the disc, right below the needle. The other directions also get settled and positioned as the compass is moved slowly.
To ensure accuracy in reading the compass, make sure not to carry a mobile phone while determining the directions through a Vastu compass. Also make sure to keep the pointer of the directions same both in the inside and outside of the plot. There might be variations in reading due to the presence of columns and beams which can be neglected. When it is said that the plot is East-facing, it would mean that the entrance door opens in the East direction and you are facing the West.
Service Articles1. 3 Best Types Of Breathtaking Photography In Ireland
2. Problems Caused By Not Hiring Aprofessional Mold Removal Company In Toronto
Author: Luis Cleanfirst
3. Corporate Events Provider In Bangalore-sri Mayyia Caterers
4. Ground Spur & Helical Gears Shops In Bangalore -anil Anc&gears
5. How To: Toshiba Laptop Virus Removal | Computer Troubleshooters
Author: Toshiba Support
6. Billing Software-wondersmind
7. Conduct Warehouse Inventories With Warehouse Mobile Application:
Author: brilliant info
8. Haloteck E-commerce Solutions
9. Domestic, International Courier & Shipping Services - Uds India
10. Upvc Doors And Windows Manufacturers | Upvc Doors And Windows Suppliers
11. 5 Axis Machining In India
Author: Prasad Ugle
12. Individual Therapy Den Haag Connects You With Your Innate Wisdom!
Author: Angelika Matthias
13. How To Maintain Shine And Softness Of Your Clothes
Author: Hudson Moffitt
14. Sevenmonies Managed Service Provider
15. Electronics Import By India To Touch $300 Billion In 3 Years
Author: Rajesh Kumar