ALL >> Business >> View Article
Top 5 Cleaning And Maintenance Tips For Commercial Kitchen Equipments
Total Articles: 3
Commercial kitchen equipments are the backbone of every commercial kitchen like restaurant or café. Maintaining your commercial kitchen equipment can be quite daunting and stressful at times while running a business in the food industry.It is always important to schedule regular maintenance for kitchen equipment so that no issue can convert into a big mess. Not also, it will affect the business profit but also contribute to improving the safety of your kitchen equipment. In this article, we are sharing the top 5 cleaning and maintenance tips for your commercial range of products:
• Clean your all equipment regularly: Immediately wipe up the spilled food from your equipments because after it heats up, it becomes difficult to clean it. If the spilled food stays for longer, it may spread bacteria and can corrode the equipment over the time.
• Avoid using abrasive cleaners: Using abrasive solutions can leave a hazy cast of your shiny and brand-new kitchen equipments. They may also create scratches if you rub them hard with abrasive cleaners while cleaning.
• Clean while it is warm: Most of the spilled food or greasy dirt can be washed off while it is still warm as it loosens with heating. But keep in mind that the equipment is turned off while cleaning and its temperature has reached to safety touch level.
• Always keeps spare parts: Always stock up on useful hardware items like screws, casters, tapes, wall anchors and epoxy. This may help you to quickly repair your commercial kitchen equipments. No matter how good you take care of your kitchen equipments, it’s usage over the time is sure to cause wear and tear thus making equipment parts necessary for repair or replacement.
• Train your employees to use equipments: Always make sure that your employees are trained enough to use the equipments efficiently and with proper safety measures. Always maintain safest procedure and cleaning habits of all equipments.
Hopefully, all these tips will help you to get a longer and maintained life of all your commercial kitchen equipment. To buy a good commercial range, you can contact us at Kitchenrama. Kitchenrama is a leading supplier of commercial kitchen equipment in India. We have a good range of commercial popcorn maker, coffee machine, refrigerators, fryer etc. For more details, please drop your query along with your mobile number or email address in the comment section. For any inquiry, please call us at #00000 or you may also write us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org. To know our latest updates and exciting offers, please like our Facebook page.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better