ALL >> Business >> View Article
Top 5 Cleaning And Maintenance Tips For Commercial Kitchen Equipments
Total Articles: 6
Commercial kitchen equipments are the backbone of every commercial kitchen like restaurant or café. Maintaining your commercial kitchen equipment can be quite daunting and stressful at times while running a business in the food industry.It is always important to schedule regular maintenance for kitchen equipment so that no issue can convert into a big mess. Not also, it will affect the business profit but also contribute to improving the safety of your kitchen equipment. In this article, we are sharing the top 5 cleaning and maintenance tips for your commercial range of products:
• Clean your all equipment regularly: Immediately wipe up the spilled food from your equipments because after it heats up, it becomes difficult to clean it. If the spilled food stays for longer, it may spread bacteria and can corrode the equipment over the time.
• Avoid using abrasive cleaners: Using abrasive solutions can leave a hazy cast of your shiny and brand-new kitchen equipments. They may also create scratches if you rub them hard with abrasive cleaners while cleaning.
• Clean while it is warm: Most of the spilled food or greasy dirt can be washed off while it is still warm as it loosens with heating. But keep in mind that the equipment is turned off while cleaning and its temperature has reached to safety touch level.
• Always keeps spare parts: Always stock up on useful hardware items like screws, casters, tapes, wall anchors and epoxy. This may help you to quickly repair your commercial kitchen equipments. No matter how good you take care of your kitchen equipments, it’s usage over the time is sure to cause wear and tear thus making equipment parts necessary for repair or replacement.
• Train your employees to use equipments: Always make sure that your employees are trained enough to use the equipments efficiently and with proper safety measures. Always maintain safest procedure and cleaning habits of all equipments.
Hopefully, all these tips will help you to get a longer and maintained life of all your commercial kitchen equipment. To buy a good commercial range, you can contact us at Kitchenrama. Kitchenrama is a leading supplier of commercial kitchen equipment in India. We have a good range of commercial popcorn maker, coffee machine, refrigerators, fryer etc. For more details, please drop your query along with your mobile number or email address in the comment section. For any inquiry, please call us at #00000 or you may also write us your queries at email@example.com. To know our latest updates and exciting offers, please like our Facebook page.
Business Articles1. Are You Looking For Instant Setup Of Hushmail Account On Iphone?
2. Industrial Portable Fans Are Designed To Keep The Work Place Safe!
Author: Mark Pingler
3. Business Coaching As A Valuable Asset For You And Your Business
Author: Ian Marsh
4. How To Make Gst Tax Invoice? Which Gst Software One Should Use?
Author: Sagar Gore
5. Easy Guide To Get The Best Custom Optical Filters
Author: Lee wood
6. Movers Services In Dubai, Movers And Packers Company In Dubai, Moving And Shifting Company In Dubai
7. Web Design And Seo Service Company
8. Fast & Reliable Onsite Computer Services
9. Coated Fabrics Market Size To Grow Over $22.57 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
10. Carpet Cleaning And Upholstery Cleaning
11. Carpet Cleaning Services In Sherman Oaks
12. Cheap Carpet Steam Cleaning
13. The Provision Of These Loans Empowers You To Take Out Quick Cash
Author: Jack martin
14. Bearings Market Size Projected To Grow Over $110 Million By 2024
Author: Gomez R
15. Free Classifieds India