ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Total Articles: 10
Why do people plan for East Africa? It is for Tanzania and Kenya. Both flourish with world famous National Parks, lush forests and towering mountains. Kenya seems to be magical with the grand beauty of Mt. Kenya, and the hosting of Annual Migration, that has been the most fascinating draw-card for both Tanzania and Kenya since time immemorial. Besides wild life, Kenya is the best place to experience the nature from closest. It hosts some of the best tourist attraction places that you would probably love to visit within your lifetime. Come and explore the top 5 places of Kenya for an unforgettable African Tour.
1.Massai Mara- The Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya offers an excellent chance to witness the famous wildebeest migration in the spring and early summer. The mesmerising view of covering 1,800-mile journey across the Mara River by the migratory animals will stay with you for lifetime.
2.Lake Nakuru- Known for its pink lake covered with millions of flamingos it has been the 1st choice of the visitors planning for Africa, mostly Kenya. The lake is known for its rare species of varied birds that include the white and black rhinos. It is considered to be a paradise for the bird lovers.
3.Amboseli National Park- Favourite for Safari lovers this park is packed with the Kenyan ferocious most importantly with the Kenyan elephants. Getting the view of the view of the famous Mount Kilimanjaro, from this park is awe-inspiring.
4.Mount Kenya - The highest in Kenya, but the second highest in Africa. Hiking on it would give you the same pleasure as Mt. Kilimanjaro. The unique animals, the changing vegetation and the hospitable locals would give unforgettable touch to your hiking.
5.The Kenya Coast- Kenya has got an excellent coast line. You would have the nice opportunity to soak with the sea, sand and sun. Getting involved with the water games here is awe-inspiring.
Visit to any of the East African countries, nothing can be at par with the Reed Buck Uganda Tours And Travel Limited. Operating from Uganda we are providing our services for, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. May it be the game viewing, or unwinding at the sea beaches, nothing can be better than us. We are best in preparing the tailor made safaris that would best suit to your budget, time and choice. Just drop us a mail. We would take you to a new world where the nature nurtures and rules. Book first to avoid the rush.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal