ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Total Articles: 10
Why do people plan for East Africa? It is for Tanzania and Kenya. Both flourish with world famous National Parks, lush forests and towering mountains. Kenya seems to be magical with the grand beauty of Mt. Kenya, and the hosting of Annual Migration, that has been the most fascinating draw-card for both Tanzania and Kenya since time immemorial. Besides wild life, Kenya is the best place to experience the nature from closest. It hosts some of the best tourist attraction places that you would probably love to visit within your lifetime. Come and explore the top 5 places of Kenya for an unforgettable African Tour.
1.Massai Mara- The Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya offers an excellent chance to witness the famous wildebeest migration in the spring and early summer. The mesmerising view of covering 1,800-mile journey across the Mara River by the migratory animals will stay with you for lifetime.
2.Lake Nakuru- Known for its pink lake covered with millions of flamingos it has been the 1st choice of the visitors planning for Africa, mostly Kenya. The lake is known for its rare species of varied birds that include the white and black rhinos. It is considered to be a paradise for the bird lovers.
3.Amboseli National Park- Favourite for Safari lovers this park is packed with the Kenyan ferocious most importantly with the Kenyan elephants. Getting the view of the view of the famous Mount Kilimanjaro, from this park is awe-inspiring.
4.Mount Kenya - The highest in Kenya, but the second highest in Africa. Hiking on it would give you the same pleasure as Mt. Kilimanjaro. The unique animals, the changing vegetation and the hospitable locals would give unforgettable touch to your hiking.
5.The Kenya Coast- Kenya has got an excellent coast line. You would have the nice opportunity to soak with the sea, sand and sun. Getting involved with the water games here is awe-inspiring.
Visit to any of the East African countries, nothing can be at par with the Reed Buck Uganda Tours And Travel Limited. Operating from Uganda we are providing our services for, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. May it be the game viewing, or unwinding at the sea beaches, nothing can be better than us. We are best in preparing the tailor made safaris that would best suit to your budget, time and choice. Just drop us a mail. We would take you to a new world where the nature nurtures and rules. Book first to avoid the rush.
Travel Articles1. Choosing A Good Accommodation In Monte Vista
Author: Mike Suthar
2. What Are The Best Seasons To Trek Nepal?
Author: Sandip Sharma
3. Bring Home Memories Worth A Lifetime From Thailand
Author: Touris Thai
4. E-visa Sri Lanka: Say Goodbye To Your Sri Lankan E-visa Worries
Author: E-Visa Sri Lanka
5. Plan Your Bike Ride To Get Ready To Conquer The Terrains Of Leh Ladakh
Author: Komal Ranaa
6. Same Day Agra Tour With Fatehpur
Author: Carrie Asby
7. Quick Guide To Know How To Get Pr In Australia.
Author: Jason Briggs
8. Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages
Author: kuldeep dogra
9. Car Rental Bangalore
10. Find Reliable Taxi Cab To Airport Services For Best Travel Experience
11. Reap The Benefits Of Cheap Twin Centre Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. Explore Interesting Attractions With Your Dubai Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
13. For Those Special Events In Life, Phoenix Executive Car Services Could Be Either The Best Asset
Author: Unknown Member
14. 4 Majestic Places To Enjoy Your Honeymoon Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
15. We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs With Limousine Service In Dc
Author: We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs with Limousi