ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Total Articles: 8
Why do people plan for East Africa? It is for Tanzania and Kenya. Both flourish with world famous National Parks, lush forests and towering mountains. Kenya seems to be magical with the grand beauty of Mt. Kenya, and the hosting of Annual Migration, that has been the most fascinating draw-card for both Tanzania and Kenya since time immemorial. Besides wild life, Kenya is the best place to experience the nature from closest. It hosts some of the best tourist attraction places that you would probably love to visit within your lifetime. Come and explore the top 5 places of Kenya for an unforgettable African Tour.
1.Massai Mara- The Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya offers an excellent chance to witness the famous wildebeest migration in the spring and early summer. The mesmerising view of covering 1,800-mile journey across the Mara River by the migratory animals will stay with you for lifetime.
2.Lake Nakuru- Known for its pink lake covered with millions of flamingos it has been the 1st choice of the visitors planning for Africa, mostly Kenya. The lake is known for its rare species of varied birds that include the white and black rhinos. It is considered to be a paradise for the bird lovers.
3.Amboseli National Park- Favourite for Safari lovers this park is packed with the Kenyan ferocious most importantly with the Kenyan elephants. Getting the view of the view of the famous Mount Kilimanjaro, from this park is awe-inspiring.
4.Mount Kenya - The highest in Kenya, but the second highest in Africa. Hiking on it would give you the same pleasure as Mt. Kilimanjaro. The unique animals, the changing vegetation and the hospitable locals would give unforgettable touch to your hiking.
5.The Kenya Coast- Kenya has got an excellent coast line. You would have the nice opportunity to soak with the sea, sand and sun. Getting involved with the water games here is awe-inspiring.
Visit to any of the East African countries, nothing can be at par with the Reed Buck Uganda Tours And Travel Limited. Operating from Uganda we are providing our services for, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. May it be the game viewing, or unwinding at the sea beaches, nothing can be better than us. We are best in preparing the tailor made safaris that would best suit to your budget, time and choice. Just drop us a mail. We would take you to a new world where the nature nurtures and rules. Book first to avoid the rush.
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
5. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
6. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
7. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
8. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
9. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
10. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
11. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
12. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
13. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
14. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience
15. Professional Tibet Everest Base Camp Package With Local Guide