ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Total Articles: 4
Not everyone’s idea of a holiday is the same.While there are folks who crave for adrenaline-pumping sports and activities, some of them just need a cool and pleasant evening with a warm sunrise and a soothing sunset to replenish their batteries.And for some, it’s a blend of both.But the common thing that everyone need is a break from the mundane lifestyle.Fortunately, Hyderabad is filled with lots of amusement parks and resorts that guarantee an absolute getaway from your daily monotony.
Here are the four most loved weekend destinations you should check out :
Wild Waters: You have been to Aqua Parks , You might have got a taste of Amusement park or an Adventure Park.But, have you ever been to a place that is the home to all the three? If your answer is no, then you should definitely give Wild Waters a try. Wildwaters is an ultimate Theme Park in Hyderabad that houses all the three parks with a record-breaking number of thrill rides.So you will never out of options and all your family members will definitely get their fair share of thrill.
Wonderla: Though Wonderla has been gradually losing its sheen to the new establishments in the market, it's still safe to put it in the second spot.It’s got land rides, water rides, thrill rides and the new sky wheel on it’s back.It’s got everything you loved 4 years back and people could really do with something fresh.Yet, it comfortably finds the second spot next to Wildwaters on our list here.
Palm Exotica: If a pleasant and luxurious stay with occasional fun activities is your idea of holiday then you should try out the Palm Exotica Resorts. Palm Exotica is for the Resorts what Wild Waters is for Amusement Parks.Sprawling in a lush green landscape, it’s got everything: stylish stay, swimming pools, gymnasium, thrill rides, adventure games, making it one of the best luxury resort in Hyderabad for family outings.
Songs of Earth : If you are a nature lover with a streak of adventure, Songs of Earth is for you.A one of kind concept that is built for nature lovers, the resort is nestled on 60 acres of lush greenery. In addition to the special tent accommodations that fit in with the theme, the resort makes full use of its unique setting to organize thrilling outdoor activities: Rock climbing, Treasure Hunts, Minefields, Rope Courses, Cycling, Obstacle Courses and more making it a true paradise for natural adventurers.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus