ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Total Articles: 16
Kerala has a very unique a style or method of cooking, and very peculiar and unusual from the rest of another part of India. The Kerala cuisine is all about very delicious, aroma, color, spicy and palate. The Kerala tour packages which offer you a chance to have tasted all these varieties cuisine. The typical Kerala food which includes rice, especially the Kerala Matta rice, Chembavu rice, the common fact the rich unpolished brown variety of rice as the staple food. Aside from that, there are so many delights such as Sadya, Breakfast recipes, desserts, Fish, Malabar cuisine, Meat, Occasional recipes, Pickles, Rice Varieties, Seafood, Sidedish, Snacks, Tribual recipes and so on. The Kerala holiday packages offer you to taste all the cuisine. Kerala is well -known for a variety of pancakes and steamed rice cakes made from rice.
The main key or base ingredient is rice which powdered into flour and used to make palatable like Idli ( a traditional main course breakfast, that the cakes are made by steaming a batter consisting of rice and gram), Dosa ( type of pancake from fermented batter and variety of dosa available in Kerala), Puttu (steam cake which cylinder shape of ground rice layered with grated coconut), Palappam (pancake made with fermented rice batter and coconut milk with the lacy- edged), Kallappam (kallu or fresh toddy added to the fresh rice batter and coconut milk), Vattayappam (steam cake from rice flour, sugar, and coconut), Idiyappam (noolputtu or noolappam is made from rice noodles curled into flat spirals ), Kozhukatta ( stuffed ball of grated coconut and sugar or jaggery) all these are the mouth-watering breakfast in Kerala. The tourist who wanted to have an immersive experience with the traditional food culture of Kerala.
The Kerala sadya is a variety of dishes traditionally served on a banana leaf for weddings and special occasion like Onam. In a normal sadya includes 24–28 dishes served as a single course. In Kerala, a meal is not complete without dessert. Even the most delicious part of the meal, filling meal needs a little sweet something at the end. Dessert as Payasam, Prathaman or kheer. The Malabar cuisine of Kerala is unique in its rich flavor and finger licking taste. Malabar cuisine which includes, Aadu attipathal, Irachi pathal, Chattipathiri, Kozhi pacha vattichathu, Kozhippidi, Kunjippidi, Malabar Biriyani, Muttamala and pinjanathappam, Unnakaya, Kozhi thalayana and so many. With a Kerala tour package, you can enjoy the trip with your beloved ones.
For more information visit: www.safetour.in
I try to bring only the Better stuff for you... and hope that all of you enjoy my posts!
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal