ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Total Articles: 14
Kerala has a very unique a style or method of cooking, and very peculiar and unusual from the rest of another part of India. The Kerala cuisine is all about very delicious, aroma, color, spicy and palate. The Kerala tour packages which offer you a chance to have tasted all these varieties cuisine. The typical Kerala food which includes rice, especially the Kerala Matta rice, Chembavu rice, the common fact the rich unpolished brown variety of rice as the staple food. Aside from that, there are so many delights such as Sadya, Breakfast recipes, desserts, Fish, Malabar cuisine, Meat, Occasional recipes, Pickles, Rice Varieties, Seafood, Sidedish, Snacks, Tribual recipes and so on. The Kerala holiday packages offer you to taste all the cuisine. Kerala is well -known for a variety of pancakes and steamed rice cakes made from rice.
The main key or base ingredient is rice which powdered into flour and used to make palatable like Idli ( a traditional main course breakfast, that the cakes are made by steaming a batter consisting of rice and gram), Dosa ( type of pancake from fermented batter and variety of dosa available in Kerala), Puttu (steam cake which cylinder shape of ground rice layered with grated coconut), Palappam (pancake made with fermented rice batter and coconut milk with the lacy- edged), Kallappam (kallu or fresh toddy added to the fresh rice batter and coconut milk), Vattayappam (steam cake from rice flour, sugar, and coconut), Idiyappam (noolputtu or noolappam is made from rice noodles curled into flat spirals ), Kozhukatta ( stuffed ball of grated coconut and sugar or jaggery) all these are the mouth-watering breakfast in Kerala. The tourist who wanted to have an immersive experience with the traditional food culture of Kerala.
The Kerala sadya is a variety of dishes traditionally served on a banana leaf for weddings and special occasion like Onam. In a normal sadya includes 24–28 dishes served as a single course. In Kerala, a meal is not complete without dessert. Even the most delicious part of the meal, filling meal needs a little sweet something at the end. Dessert as Payasam, Prathaman or kheer. The Malabar cuisine of Kerala is unique in its rich flavor and finger licking taste. Malabar cuisine which includes, Aadu attipathal, Irachi pathal, Chattipathiri, Kozhi pacha vattichathu, Kozhippidi, Kunjippidi, Malabar Biriyani, Muttamala and pinjanathappam, Unnakaya, Kozhi thalayana and so many. With a Kerala tour package, you can enjoy the trip with your beloved ones.
For more information visit: www.safetour.in
I try to bring only the Better stuff for you... and hope that all of you enjoy my posts!
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
8. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
9. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
10. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
11. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
12. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
13. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
14. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience
15. Professional Tibet Everest Base Camp Package With Local Guide