ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Total Articles: 72
Visiting Dubai is incomplete without a visit to At the Top Tickets, precisely level 124/125 of the world’s tallest building. Get on top of the world and experience panoramic views on a new whole new level. But first things first, what does the piece of marvel hold for you? Or rather what more do you get to experience with your At the Top Tickets? A lot more I’d say and below we dive straight into the details.
What to Expect
● Before ascending to level 125, enjoy a multimedia presentation unraveling the history of Dubai and the construction of the magnificent Burj Khalifa Tickets
● Board one of the world’s fastest elevator and ascend to At the Top at the speed of lightning (10m/s). On your way up, get immersed in a journey of earliest days of Dubai all the way to present
● Stop on Level 124 and soak in the breathtaking views of glitzy Dubai and the awe-inspiring Arabian Gulf and the ocean through the floor to ceiling glass walls
● Afterwards, climb up the newly built spiral staircase connecting level 124 to 125. On your way, remember to check out the unique crystal LED chandelier enclosed in glass.
● On level 125, you’ll be standing 456m above the ground to enjoy unobstructed 360 views of the surrounding and the city’s major landmarks from a unique perspective
● Enjoy personalized attention by guest ambassadors learning some history about Burj Khalifa and Dubai’s skyline
● Full access to technologically advanced telescopes with HD cameras on high zoom to see from At the Top with multi touch screen and other incredible features
A look inside
Think about it, how can you fill an 828 metre building stretching in no less than 160 stories. Well, below are a few things inside the swanky building.
● 900 luxury residential flats
● A lavish restaurant
● Office spaceFun Facts Burj Khalifa
● Level 124 and 125 (At the Top) is the region’s most visited attraction offering mind-blowing photos of the city and beyond from the world’s highest observation deck
● The living wonder Burj Khalifa is described as the Global icon by the council of tall buildings and urban habitat
● Burj Khalifa pays homage to the region’s extraordinary artistry, engineering and articulate craftsmanship
● Although the iconic structure has 160 usable, accessible space, the actual number of floors is 163. If you’re wondering where the extra three come from since we’ve all heard of 160 floors, the top, extra three are part of a mechanical wing not accessible to the public. This is most definitely unsurpassed sky-scraping height!
● The construction of the building began in 2004 and all skeletal and exterior work was completed by 2009. The interior of the structure took an extra 3 months to be completed and the building officially opened in 2010. But, isn’t that a short time compared to the glitz and glamor of Burj Khalifa? I think so!
● You bet financing such a mega project with so many customisations was no easy fete. For instance, a mechanical window cleaning system was developed in Australia for the top 27 floors cost $8 million and 3 gigantic cranes for the construction of upper most floors. The whole project on the other hand cost approximately $1.8 billion. If you’re blown away by the figures, maybe you should try thinking in terms of the building’s complexity and stature.
● We all know Dubai is a rich oil economy and the country going in debt is next to unimaginable. What you probably didn’t know, during the construction of the megastructure, the country run up in debt as the completion coincided with the 2008-2009 global economic crisis. It’s immediate neighbour though-Abu Dhabi came in its rescue financing the remaining work and the reason behind a change of name in the last minute from Burj Dubai to Burj Khalifa. This is in honor of the UAE president and ruler of Abu Dhabi-Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
● Visiting Burj Khalifa is pretty straight forward but, it’s crucial to note, you can’t directly access it. However, residents of Armani Hotel or guests with a reservation to lunch or dine at (At.Mosphere) are exempt from this rule. The only way to make it there is via Dubai Mall located on the lower ground.
How to get your tickets
● Book your ticket online at itickets.ae which will help you skip long queues at the attraction
● To avoid crowds, avoid booking your ticket around the weekends as it’s busiest then
● Different times have different time slots
● Make sure to catch the sunset which is extremely beautiful with the skies different shades of color.
● Children below 4 years are allowed into the attraction free of charge
A visit to Burj Khalifa is not only a touristy option, but also one of the best ways you can ever experience the world around you with an opportunity to take fantastic photos for your holiday scrapbook maybe?
Dalphine Wanjiru is a passionate content writer with over 6 years writing experience across different industries and currently working as a content marketer at itickets.ae. When I’m not writing I’m at Burj Khalifa Tickets enjoying breathtaking views from Level 125.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus