ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tumescence Dysfunction And The Adult Videos Connection
Total Articles: 958
Men love to have sensual time, and if a partner isn’t readily available, a man might just have a little solo play with himself. But in order to do that, many men turn to a virtual partner, the one they find on their computer screen or between the pages of an adult-themed magazine. In fact, taking matters into their own hands is well-known as part of excellent manhood care, and most men suffer no member problems at all from enjoying a little foray into adult videos from time to time.
But what about those men who suddenly realize they are having tumescence dysfunction issues with a partner? Then it’s time to take a longer look at what’s really going on. Here’s a look at what might be the real manhood problem.
Three potential problems with adult videos
First, it’s important to remember that overall, adult videos can be an excellent way to enjoy a little private time or even spice things up with a partner. When it’s embraced as a side dish - and not the main event - it can be a truly eye-opening, enjoyable part of any man’s sensual life.
But there are some downsides, too. Those downsides can lead to a man having a difficult time with getting excited, or with getting it up when he is excited, especially if all this happens with a partner in the room. Let’s delve a bit deeper into the issues:
1) The mental aspect. Some men can become highly accustomed to watching certain videos, touching themselves in a certain way, or having to think about one or two very specific things in order to get the equipment into proper working order. If that’s the case, it might be an indication that adult videos have changed his mental and emotional view of sensuality, and that he needs a particular visual stimulation - one he can’t get from a real-life partner who hasn’t been airbrushed! - to get off.
2) The physical aspect. A man who enjoys adult videos a little too much might notice that his manhood sensitivity is diminished when he’s with a partner. That might be because he chooses to self-gratify the same way each time. By doing so, he runs the risk of ‘deadening’ certain areas of his manhood because he always rubs on those particular spots. So when it’s time for a partner’s light touch, he can barely feel it - and that can make for an uncomfortable and disappointing situation for everyone.
3) The need for more stimulation. When a man watches videos he really loves or flips through a book that really gets him going, it usually works for a while. But eventually, he begins to crave a little something more. That means he might watch adult videos for longer each day, or he might spend more time looking through magazines. Eventually he finds what works for now, and then it works for a while - but soon he’s back to the song-and-dance of finding something new. This cycle can eventually damage his life, not just inside the bedroom, but outside of it as well.
So what are the solutions to these potential member problems brought on by adult videos? If a man notices that he is having trouble getting it up with a partner, or even getting it up for himself when he’s watching the same videos that used to work for him, it’s probably time for a little vacation from the screen. A few weeks away from watching videos or self-pleasuring can often ‘reset’ a man’s mind and body, resulting in more fun when he does ease back into things.
In the meantime, all that self-fondling has probably resulted in a sore manhood. The best remedy for that is rest and the use of a good manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Soothing Shea butter and vitamin E can ease sore skin on contact, leaving the manhood much more comfortable. It can also provide lots of vitamins and nutrients that might help in the fight against tumescence dysfunction, such as L-arginine for better blood flow and vitamin B5 for healthier tissue.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe