ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Best Ways To Shortlist A College To Study Abroad
Total Articles: 12
Education in any university of UK, USA or top study abroad destinations attracts students. Universities such as University of Oxford, Harvard, Yale, Princeton and Cambridge University enroll students from across the world. But you should use your conscious while selecting a college and taking your final call. At the time of selecting a college you should not just go blindly with advertisements and other wooing details and facts. This is the time when you should do extensive research about the college, programme in which you want to take admission and other points which could play a key role. Here are five best ways to shortlist a college to study abroad:
1. Number of international students: The popularity of a college could be counted by the number of international students enrolled. If fewer international students are enrolled in the college this indicates either the programmes are not very popular among international students or the college does not offer good and healthy environment to international students.
2. Cost of the programme: While choosing any college or university you should always consider this point how much money you require to complete that degree including living expenses. You should always remember that there must be many good colleges which might be offering similar kind of programme at a lower fee. Before making final decision compare the tuition fee and other charges of different universities for the same programme.
3. Size of classroom: This is another point which is really important. About the size of the classroom you will not get information in application forms and admission related information. This information you can only get by talking to the admission counsellor and admission officer. If the size of classroom is small you will get more chances to interact with faculty and clear you doubts. In many universities you will also get special instructor to help you in your research projects.
4. Financial aid and scholarship for international students: Getting financial aid and scholarship from the university can help you a lot in financing your studies. There are universities and colleges which offer 80% to 90% scholarships or full fee waiver for international students to fund their studies. These types of scholarships help students lower their overall budget.
5. Career opportunities after course completion: This is one of the most important points for making the final choice. Getting an international degree is quite expensive you are about to spend at least Rs 25-30 Lakh per annum which is comparatively high than getting a degree in India. You should search either the degree is well accepted in the global job market or not. Find out all possible career options after completion of the course.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy