ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Check Out These Features Of The Internet Banking App And How It Can Help You
Total Articles: 1170
Internet banking is becoming the need of the hour in India, especially among the younger generation which relies on smart phones for every day needs. It has unlimited advantages over traditional branch banking, which has made it the new face of modern banking in India. Also known as e-banking or online banking and used in short as net banking, it is a feature that allows one to access their bank account from anywhere and at any time using internet through a mobile or computer.
At present, almost every bank has internet banking services in India and people are slowly adapting to this latest trend. Due to the low internet literacy rate in the country, online banking needs more time to start functioning as a mass product. The limitless advantage it has over traditional banking makes it very potent to take over as the only mode of banking in the future.
Internet banking has nearly all the features and services of branch banking and it is very user friendly as well. Listed below are some of the key features of online banking and how it helps you:
• The first and foremost point of internet banking is that it gives you access to your account 24*7 and 365 days. Even when it’s a public holiday or 12 midnight, you can login to your account if needed.
• Online banking allows you to transfer funds to anybody by linking their account instantly. This feature is very useful for businesses as it is completely hassle free.
• It saves you a lot of money and time as one does not have to visit their bank branch every time they need to make a transaction or deposit money.
• It is an ecofriendly mode of banking, which has attracted large number of people around the globe. Online banking allows you to download bank statements in PDF format, thus saving paper.
• It is one of the safest modes of banking as it has multi layered security that is set by you while registering for online banking.
• It allows you to open deposits and fixed deposits and also buy general insurance on the go.
• You can use it to make your monthly bill payments and also use it as the default payment mode.
• You can also make payments and apply for loan with internet banking.
Internet banking is also very user friendly and beneficial because of its multi-purpose functions. It is especially a hit among the younger generation of boys and girls in the country who are much more tech savvy than the older generation.
Author Bio:- Neha Sharma is an aspiring student in the field of finance. She also spends her free time reviewing the latest apps introduced into the market. Check out her work as she talks about Internet banking apps and their features.
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah