ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Do You Know What The Net Banking App Can Offer You?
Total Articles: 1170
HDFC net banking also known as e-banking or virtual banking is short for internet banking. This feature enables a person to handle his finances using the internet, without being physically present at the bank in contrast to the traditional way of banking.
It is an electronic payment system that allows you to do transactions both financial and non financial as per your need, using your mobile or computer. It is the latest outcome of technological advancement that has changed the face of modern banking.
In order to use this feature you need to register yourself with the HDFC bank for online banking. Set up your password and other credentials and you have access to your HDFC bank account 24*7 from anywhere, through your mobile or computer. Contrary to the most prevalent perception of net banking in India, it is very much safe and secure to use as it has multi layered security.
The HDFC net banking app has a wide range of features and offers its users with a long list of services both financial and non financial such as:
• You can view your account balance whenever you need.
• You can download your bank statements in PDF format.
• You can transfer funds to anybody by linking their account.
• You can also use it for online bill payments and third party transfer.
• You can view paid cheques and order cheque books.
• You can download your periodic account statements.
• You can also apply and pay for your loan amount.
• You can also use it to apply for credit cards.
Although net banking is not very common in India because of the low internet literacy rate, it is finding its place especially among the young generation because of the advantages it has over branch banking. Some of the advantages are:
• It gives you permanent access to your account no matter what time or day it is; you can use your bank account as desired.
• The biggest advantage of internet banking is its cost effectiveness. It allows you to access your account without spending a single penny.
• It saves you a lot of times as you don’t have to travel to your bank.
• It is very safe and secure as it has multi layer security.
• It helps you to transfer money instantly on the go.
• It is very easy and user friendly.
Apart from these basic and most common services offered by most of the banks, HDFC net banking app also offers additional features as well. For example one can aggregate all their accounts in one place using net banking. One can also use it for their default monthly payments and also manage multiple users account at one place.
Author Bio:-Neha Sharma is an aspiring student in the field of finance. She also spends her free time reviewing the latest apps introduced into the market. Check out his work as her talks about the services offered by HDFC net banking app.
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah