ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Why Every Smartphone User Needs A Bank App
Total Articles: 1170
Almost all smartphone users have a variety of apps on their phones and these include apps for shopping, playing music, reading, playing games and many more. Among a great variety of apps available in the Android Play Store and app store for IOS devices, there are apps provided by banks through which one may manage his financial account without visiting the branch.
Smartphones have made life easier for us. A single smartphone performs multiple functions. When one gets a smartphone there are some important apps that they choose to download, bank apps are among them. This is because of the following reasons:
• One can check his bank balance by just browsing through the bank app on his phone, without vising the branch or an ATM counter.
• Most bank apps are fast, simple to use and easily accessible. An individual has instant access to his bank account details through a mobile bank app which can be downloaded and used.
• Payments made through the mobile apps are more secure than the ones made through debit or credit cards, specifically transactions at terminals.
• A bank app is available for free, and android users may download the app from the Play Store without incurring any extra charges.
• One can have their basic details stored in the app so that each time they operates the app, the details do not need to be filled up again.
• One can make direct account transfers very easily through a bank app.
• No extra fee is charged by banks if a customer operates his account through an app.
• A customer may pay his bills very easily and instantly through his mobile app.
• It is safe to operate a bank account through a mobile app.
• Bank apps are especially useful when money needs to be transferred during odd hours of the day.
• All transaction details are available at the click of a button if one uses a bank app.
• An individual may also check an NEFT transfer status on his bank app.
• With other modes of payment such as Paytm becoming quite popular, one can transfer money from his account to the Paytm account instantly through the bank app.
• One also can have easy access to his loan details through the bank app.
• One may also be able to locate ATMs which are nearby through the app.
From the above discussion it becomes clear that a bank app performs various important functions and facilitates the bank customer by saving his time and energy. The basic functions of monitoring the bank account status and making direct payments can be done in just a few minutes through the app.
Author Bio:- Neha Sharma is an aspiring student in the field of finance. She also spends her free time reviewing the latest apps introduced into the market. In this article she explains the benefits of using a mobile bank app.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Peace Of Mind Is Not Far Away With Online Installment Loans
2. The Role Of M&a Advisory Firms In Merging And Acquiring Companies
Author: Aastha Kapoor
3. How To Invest In Sips
Author: Bhagath Varma
4. Why Annual Reports Are Important For Ngo?
Author: Akshaya Patra
5. What Are The Benefits Of Investing In Mutual Funds?
Author: Bhagath Varma
6. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
7. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
8. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
9. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
10. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
11. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
12. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
13. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
14. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
15. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy