ALL >> General >> View Article
Moral Of The Story: Outsource Your Emails!
Total Articles: 15
Email is an extremely useful communication tool in business; it’s less intrusive than a phone call, yet not as informal as a text message. These days, it’s nearly impossible to run a successful business without email, and more now than ever, email is now necessary for day-to-day functions in your personal life. While email could arguably be the best thing since sliced bread, sorting through your inbox can be an intimidating task. In fact, most of us hate the thought of having to dig through our mailbox.
Therefore, we have compiled a couple of tips that will make sorting through your inbox a lot more bearable.
Write email templates.
Consider this the holy grail of effective email sorting. Not only do email templates ensure that your assistant sounds just like you, but if used as email signatures, they can cut down your response time to less than five minutes.
Take a critical look at the messages that make it into your inbox.
You can create rules in your mail account to make some mails skip your inbox altogether. You can also filter your emails by unsubscribing to most of the newsletters you receive and only keep those that truly add value, like ours!
Create a private address for yourself.
This is most effective when you have an assistant (most conveniently a virtual assistant) to sort through your emails. As there are some personal emails only you would like to answer, get your assistant to forward those personal emails to your private address without disclosing it to senders.
Outsource your emails.
The best tip yet. Don’t you like the idea of not having to deal with your overwhelming inbox altogether? Fortunately for you, you can get a virtual assistant to tackle email sorting on your behalf. And they’re probably better at it than you are.
While email is a very necessary communication tool, we understand that it’s not the most fun nor user-friendly. This is why we have a team of eager VA’s ready to take that load off your shoulders. Why do it when you don’t have to?
General Articles1. Carpet Material: Wool
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
2. Benefits You Get From The Short Term Loans
Author: Broad Stevens
3. Retractable Dog Leash Can Be Operated Gently And Easily!
Author: Kim Fowler
4. What Is Modifier 51?
Author: medical coding
5. Shuraa Gold Business Center - Empire Heights A 9f, Business Bay
6. Get Lic Home Loan For Your Dream House
Author: Loans n Insurances
7. Have You Ever Stood Under A Waterfall?
8. Cartier Voyage Dans Le Temps Top Jewelry Series@mimo.su
9. K Gold Jewelry Dancing Color Conservation Knowledge@mimo.su
10. Love The People Of Gold@mimo.su
11. Professional Naati Document Translation
12. New Graphics Trends For Infographics Design
13. Lg Steam Washer W/ Never Rust Drum
Author: Cor-Jus Enterprises of Manhattan has been a leader
14. A Brief Glance At Benefits Of Using Flower Crown On Wedding Day
Author: THE HALO EXPERIENCE
15. Green Screen Matte Service- Multai Studios