ALL >> General >> View Article
Moral Of The Story: Outsource Your Emails!
Total Articles: 15
Email is an extremely useful communication tool in business; it’s less intrusive than a phone call, yet not as informal as a text message. These days, it’s nearly impossible to run a successful business without email, and more now than ever, email is now necessary for day-to-day functions in your personal life. While email could arguably be the best thing since sliced bread, sorting through your inbox can be an intimidating task. In fact, most of us hate the thought of having to dig through our mailbox.
Therefore, we have compiled a couple of tips that will make sorting through your inbox a lot more bearable.
Write email templates.
Consider this the holy grail of effective email sorting. Not only do email templates ensure that your assistant sounds just like you, but if used as email signatures, they can cut down your response time to less than five minutes.
Take a critical look at the messages that make it into your inbox.
You can create rules in your mail account to make some mails skip your inbox altogether. You can also filter your emails by unsubscribing to most of the newsletters you receive and only keep those that truly add value, like ours!
Create a private address for yourself.
This is most effective when you have an assistant (most conveniently a virtual assistant) to sort through your emails. As there are some personal emails only you would like to answer, get your assistant to forward those personal emails to your private address without disclosing it to senders.
Outsource your emails.
The best tip yet. Don’t you like the idea of not having to deal with your overwhelming inbox altogether? Fortunately for you, you can get a virtual assistant to tackle email sorting on your behalf. And they’re probably better at it than you are.
While email is a very necessary communication tool, we understand that it’s not the most fun nor user-friendly. This is why we have a team of eager VA’s ready to take that load off your shoulders. Why do it when you don’t have to?
General Articles1. Top-rated Equipment For Your Catering Business
Author: Joseph Rubino
2. Downward Spiral Of Panic Attacks
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. Reconditioned Pallets Area Unit A Viable Possibility For Businesses
4. Issues That Can Come Up When You Choose Diy Upholstery Cleaning Job
Author: Alyssa Ramsden
5. Online Fashion Shopping Website For Men & Women
Author: charles mckinney
6. Apnahumsafar Marriage Bureau - No1 | Punjabi Matrimony Site In India
7. Careful Planning & Project Tracking Through Construction Management
Author: BIM Engineering
8. Which External Counter Pulsation Machine Is Better?
Author: kamini mahajan
9. How To Connect Your Printer To Multiple Pcs?
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. How To Make Google Chrome Your Default Web Browser?
Author: Bradon Wilson
11. 7 Best Investment Options In India In 2018
Author: neha sharma
12. Your Kingdom, Your Vapor
Author: Ben Oesterling
13. Best Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package
14. Best Features Of A Good Dental Clinic
Author: Utkarshas dental center
15. New Home Building Inspections Melbourne
Author: new home building inspections melbourne