ALL >> Education >> View Article
Benefits Of Australian Professional Year Program In Engineering
Total Articles: 2
The Professional Year Program in Engineering was developed by Engineering Education Australia (EEA), the leading industry body for engineers. This program has been designed for the international engineering graduates from Australian Universities to overcome the obstacles to of employment that migrants usually face in Australia.
This is a 44 week program that helps international engineering graduates to gain critical insights into the Australian workplace needs and demands, improve their employability skills and thus makes them employment ready. This program comprising also includes an extensive internship placement to give the students an exposure to Australian workplace.
The curriculum is very comprehensive and all inclusive. The program includes:
• The principles of Australian workplace covering OHSE and diversity
• Training the candidates on verbal and written communication skill
• Encouraging team-work
• Introduction to principals of project management
• Advances your practical skills with an internship
• Enhances your resume
The last 12 weeks consists of direct interaction with the Australian workplace culture. It is done by placing the engineering graduates within an Australian engineering company. This unpaid internship prepares the candidates to apply their theoretical knowledge into actual practice and to accumulate information for evaluating their Certificate IV in Project Management.
Another plus point of this program is that on successful completion of the Professional Year program engineering the candidates are eligible for 5 extra points on DIBP points test.
Eligibility Criteria for joining Professional Year Program Engineering:
• The Candidate must have a valid undergraduate or post-graduate engineering degree from an Australian University.
• The Candidate needs to have or have applied for visa 485 (Temporary graduate visa) with a minimum of 12 months validity
• To prove proficiency in English, the candidates need have an overall score of 6 in IELTS with a minimum score of 5 in each band or an equivalent score
• A valid skills assessment certification from Engineering Education Australia.
There are various institutes that offer excellent Professional year program engineering Melbourne. It is always better to choose an education and migration consultant who will guide and help you to obtain admission at some of the top Professional Year institutes of Australia. Echoes Global is one of the top providers of Professional Year Programs Engineering across Australia while offering unmatched support network to students. They also help the students with scholarship advancements, visa obtainment and migration. Echoes Global have a dedicated Professional Year Program specialists who are always ready to provide options best suited institutes as per your preference and requirements.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy