ALL >> Education >> View Article
Benefits Of Australian Professional Year Program In Engineering
Total Articles: 2
The Professional Year Program in Engineering was developed by Engineering Education Australia (EEA), the leading industry body for engineers. This program has been designed for the international engineering graduates from Australian Universities to overcome the obstacles to of employment that migrants usually face in Australia.
This is a 44 week program that helps international engineering graduates to gain critical insights into the Australian workplace needs and demands, improve their employability skills and thus makes them employment ready. This program comprising also includes an extensive internship placement to give the students an exposure to Australian workplace.
The curriculum is very comprehensive and all inclusive. The program includes:
• The principles of Australian workplace covering OHSE and diversity
• Training the candidates on verbal and written communication skill
• Encouraging team-work
• Introduction to principals of project management
• Advances your practical skills with an internship
• Enhances your resume
The last 12 weeks consists of direct interaction with the Australian workplace culture. It is done by placing the engineering graduates within an Australian engineering company. This unpaid internship prepares the candidates to apply their theoretical knowledge into actual practice and to accumulate information for evaluating their Certificate IV in Project Management.
Another plus point of this program is that on successful completion of the Professional Year program engineering the candidates are eligible for 5 extra points on DIBP points test.
Eligibility Criteria for joining Professional Year Program Engineering:
• The Candidate must have a valid undergraduate or post-graduate engineering degree from an Australian University.
• The Candidate needs to have or have applied for visa 485 (Temporary graduate visa) with a minimum of 12 months validity
• To prove proficiency in English, the candidates need have an overall score of 6 in IELTS with a minimum score of 5 in each band or an equivalent score
• A valid skills assessment certification from Engineering Education Australia.
There are various institutes that offer excellent Professional year program engineering Melbourne. It is always better to choose an education and migration consultant who will guide and help you to obtain admission at some of the top Professional Year institutes of Australia. Echoes Global is one of the top providers of Professional Year Programs Engineering across Australia while offering unmatched support network to students. They also help the students with scholarship advancements, visa obtainment and migration. Echoes Global have a dedicated Professional Year Program specialists who are always ready to provide options best suited institutes as per your preference and requirements.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake