ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top 5 Benefits Of Pursuing Piping Design Course
Total Articles: 8
There is enormous competition in the job market in the present scenario, especially for the engineers. What keeps you in high demand and stand out from the crowd are ‘extra’ skills. There are redundant of engineers who have a degree and requisite knowledge, so companies choose those individuals who possess specific skills related to the field the company deals with. Piping design course is one such course that adds to your skill level and helps you to get noticed by top companies.
What is a piping design course?
It is an add-on course that engineering graduates can pursue after completing their degree. The course provides an overview of piping fundamentals and the engineering practices that should be applied for preparation of efficient piping system drawings.
Importance of piping design course
Now, let us look into the benefits of the course in detail:
1. It skyrockets your value and improves your chances of getting a job
Pipes play a crucial role in the transportation of fluids and chemicals from one place to another. Almost all heavy scale industries and infrastructure development projects rely on effectively designed piping systems.
Several aspects need to be taken into consideration while designing piping systems. These include construction, operability, safety, code compliance, feasibility, maintenance space, and economy.
The Piping Design Course teaches individuals the entire fundamental related to developing an effective piping system. The course enhances the proficiency of candidates for plant projects of all sizes ranging from small-scale projects to complex installations. Thus, it is a job-oriented course that escalates your value.
2. It is a specialization course that compliments with the Mechanical Engineering degree
The course is somewhat an extension of Mechanical Engineering course. The concepts dealt with and the entire course material is similar to the course material of Mechanical Engineering course.
So, the graduates who have done mechanical engineering will find this course comfortable. It is more like a specialization course where your concepts are brushed further and piping concepts studied earlier will be illustrated properly.
3. The course increases career opportunities for Chemical Engineering graduates
Most of the chemical industries rely on pipes. The chemical factories deal with chemicals that are fluid in nature. These fluids are transported from one place to another using pipe.
Therefore, having a professional piping designer certificate along with Chemical Engineering degree skyrockets your value in this era of cut-throat competition.
4. Civil Engineering graduates can gain valuable skills that make them industry-ready
Almost all Civil Engineering works are dependent on an efficient piping system. Pipes play an integral role in many civil departments including oil and gas industries, water distribution department, sewer system, drainage system or any infrastructure development project.
This course is extremely important for the Civil Engineering graduates. They gain valuable knowledge and acquire new skills that make them ready for these industries. This helps them in getting preference over others and landing a job quickly.
5. The course open doors of opportunities in various fields
A piping design course increases your skills and makes you industry-ready. Various fields that prefer this course are:
• Power Plants
• Energy sector
• Chemical process
• EPC Industry
• Petro Chemical
• Oil & Gas
• Offshore Industry
• Merchant Navy
After gaining sufficient knowledge and experience, you can even be self-employed by working as a Consultant or teaching other students.
At MIT Skills, you can opt for regular or weekend course in Piping Design & Engineering. We are a pioneer institute training graduates for over 2 decades. Our industry-oriented piping program guarantees you with a job after completion of the course. Enroll in our course right away and get trained by experts in the industry
I am working at MIT Skills,Pune as Marketing Consultant. MIT Skills a leading design school in Pune, India provide various post graduate & certificate course in Piping Engineering, CAD CAM Design, Tool Design, Business & Data Analytics, Industrial Automation Training, Welding & NDT, Process Engineering & much more. Website: http://www.mitskillsindia.com/
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy