ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
How Can You Optimize For Google’s Q&as?
Total Articles: 49
Importance of Google’s Q & A
This unique feature enables others to ask questions about your business, which gets featured on the page of Google Map. Either you can answer the queries or people who have experienced your service can answer those on your behalf. But, it is always suggested to be actively involved in answering queries. This enhances the trust of the clients as well as the confusion also gets cleared. If you have your business listed under Google My Business Listing, then it will be a compulsory task for you to solve the queries of the consumers. This might seem an exhausting task, but the outcome can be proved to be highly beneficial. The online visibility from the perspective of a business owner is a must otherwise the customers might interpret the solution in the way they want. This can prove to be very harmful to your business and the customer experience. On the other hand, if you proactively respond to all the queries of the clients, the online reputation is bound to improve.
Advantages of Participating in Q & A
You need to invest a good amount of time in order to solve the queries of the clients. However, there are numerous benefits in exchange for the invested time. Let’s have a look at those:
It is a feature that acts like an active review of your business.
The misconceptions of the customers can be easily sorted.
The proper answer from your end reflects trustworthiness and professionalism.
If your competitors post a fake or degrading comment on your page, the misconception around the same gets cleared effectively.
In spite of all the advantages, the feature also has a disadvantage. If the queries of the customers get solved with this feature, then they won’t bother to click on the website, which will decrease the traffic. But, this feature can be optimized as per your requirement to get the most of it.
Optimization of Google’s Q & A
In order to optimize this latest feature, there are a few steps that need to be followed. They are as follows:
1. Tackling the feature in a dedicated way – The feature demands an acute attention in order to get the positive outcome from it. Hence, you must be able to respond to every query to avoid misinterpretation.
Design your own set of Q & A – If the page has not come up with various questions, it is best to get ready with your own set of Q & A, in order to give relevant and useful information. This will give the clients an appropriate insight of your business. However, before proceeding with the same, it is mandatory to get your business signed in the Google My Business account, so the answers are showcased on behalf of the business owner to prove the authenticity.
3. Include specific features in Q & A – If your business is offering specific services to the clients, mention it in this section. This will make the people aware of the same.
4. Empathize with the customers – While responding to the queries of the customers, it is important to put yourself in the customer’s shoes to gain their confidence. The language should also be normal to make it understandable.
5. Don’t sell any product – The feature has been introduced to help the customers. Hence, you should not deviate from the motto and promote any product. This will make the customers think otherwise.
6. Prompt action offers best results – When the Google Map is turned on, the push notification beeps the moment anyone posts any question. You must utilize the facility and answer the query immediately before anyone else does. Once you reply with an appropriate answer, people won’t get a space to respond with irrelevant information.
7. Utilize the voting system – The earlier responses get the most number of likes, which keeps the answer at the top of the list, making it more visible.
8. Reporting any spam – It is not possible to hide any spam or junk. However, you can report it to Google. In order to get a fruitful result from this feature, you need to keep an eagle’s eye on the page of Google’s Map. Instead of responding any query with a simple ‘no’ or ‘yes’, try to elaborate the responses. This will stop the spammers from manipulating your answers.
In order to get the most from this feature, it is important to fill your website with captivating content and images. This will make sure the customers get all the required information. The other way to give the customers an appropriate response is to keep the My Business Listing updated. See the feature from the perspective of customer review and utilize the questions and grievances to improvise your business. If you are successful in responding and solving all the queries, you are sure to gain the trust and confidence of the clients. This Local SEO technique will help the business in the long run. Google is still thriving to improve the feature in many ways. Hence, you can expect to see certain changes as well. But for the time being, it is important to keep a track on the page to make the feature work for your business.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. How To Find An Seo Company Worth Hiring
2. Learn The Tactics Of Making Useful Content For Seo Ranking
Author: Riley Muirden
3. Hdpe/pet Monofilament Extrusion Plant:-
Author: Rudrik Trivedi
4. How Seo Differs From Google Adwords?
5. Best Seo Company In India Offering High Quality Yet Timely Services
Author: ROI Web Tech
6. Things To Do Before Choosing An Seo Service
7. Now Recognize The Role Of The Copywriters To Advertise Websites Online
Author: Partha Goswami
8. Guide On Choosing The Right Seo Consultant For Growing Your Business Online
Author: Deepak Bhardwaj
9. Considerate Of Some Undiscovered Factors About Online Copywriting Services
Author: Partha Goswami
10. Comprehend The Value Of Professional Seo Services Singapore
Author: Saurabh Verma
11. Why Should You Hire Professional Seo Service?
Author: Chris Hekeik
12. Tips On Hiring The Most Suitable Seo Agency For Your Business
Author: Chris Walker
13. Hire A Best Seo Company For Your Website Smartly
14. The Best Digital Marketing Results Lies With Choosing The Best Agency In Town
Author: Riley Muirden
15. Reasons You Need An Seo Service Provider And Quality Seo Is Totally Worth It
Author: Hemant Jadhav