ALL >> Career >> View Article
Top Institutes In Clinical Research In Hyderabad
Total Articles: 1
• Imperial Institute of Clinical Research(I.I.C.R), Ahmedabad: I.C.R was introduced with the contribution of the professionals of the top healthcare institutes of India. The institute has invested 18 years in the clinical research history envisioning a perfect place where every student is confident enough to take up any challenge related to health and medical research including other general and personal aspects as well.
• Anovus Institute of Clinical Research, Chandigarh:The institute aims to fulfill the expectations of the health industry by providing ethical education to its students. It is the only institute in India which offers complete two years of Post Graduate degree. Anovus institute is an institute dedicated to provide quality education to combat any disease in the world.
• Lotus Clinical Research Academy, Bangalore:The institute is managed by a team who has published more than 2000 bio-studies for heath organizations and regulatory bodies worldwide. Lotus institute aims at providing a practical insight to the evolving methods and technology in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Xcelcareer clinical research,Hyderabad:The Institute is situated in Hyderabad, and offers authentic, reliable and quality education. Their brand vision is “Making you professional” which they actually follow and thus provide a professional training to their students. With an aim to be the best Educational Institute of the decade, the institute offers its courses in various sectors like Clinical Research, Medical Coding, and Pharma Health Management.
• Xavier’s College, Mumbai:St. Xavier’s College is run by experienced professionals. It incorporates a carefully handcrafted curriculum and gives a good exposure to practical aspects of medical research. The institute selects students with high-potential who can contribute to a great extent to the medical field and hence aim to leave a mark in the medical history.
• Institute of Clinical Research India ICRI, New Delhi:One of the pioneer institute focuses on exclusive clinical research.Institute provides whole lot of experience and Industry network for good academic support for quality training.
• Cliniminds, Delhi NCR: Cliniminds was established in 2004 by the leading professionals of the health care industry. It has professionals with a great experience. Hence, they provide quality education and a wide range of clinical trials to make a difference in the health care industry.
• ApeejaySvran Institute for Biosciences and Clinical Research, Gurgaon: The institute works to match the requirements of the present day health care institutes. It also prepares the students for the highly competitive biotech and pharma industries as well as for R&D and teaching.
Reach the point of excellence in the clinical field with these top clinical research institutes of India. In this era of increasing medical facilities, it is important to recommend the medical enthusiasts the best institutions of India so that they can contribute to the health industry up to their full potential.
Career Articles1. Types Of Hr Training
2. A Guide To Locum Jobs In Australia - What Is Locum Work
Author: Malcolm Reeves
3. Coaching In Business - How To Become A Business Coach And Make Substantial Money From It
Author: Ian Marsh
4. To Become An Business Coach Means Had To Get To The Bottom Of All Of It
Author: Ian Marsh
5. What Is Photogrammetrists & Career Opportunities In India
6. Carrer In Digital Marketing
7. Want To Grab An Opportunity In Mnc
8. Professionate Makes Event Staff Hiring Much Simple
9. How To Use Social Media For Recruiting New Talent?
Author: Kartik Patel
10. Is Correspondence Mba In Marketing, Hrm, Finance Worth Your Time?
Author: Jitendra D
11. How To Motivate Someone For Action?
Author: Prof. Chandra Kant
12. Live Salesforce Developer Certification Training With Job Assistance
Author: SVR Technologies
13. 4 Mistakes Freelancers Should Avoid For A Better Freelancer Career
14. Choose A Career In An Insurance Company!
Author: Michel Sam
15. New Year Health Checks – Doctors
Author: Malcolm Reeves